We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Moors is fun again!

While I am waiting for the game to update (18.2) I'm just going to share some feelings that I have on the current state of The Moors as it occurs on Crick. I have been back in The Moors for only a week now, took a break for almost a year, and I am half-way to rank 9. BTW I came from Windfola prior to Crick. I play a Warden and in PVE I know what I am doing, but in The Moors I can take Lugz, TR, LC, and the Mines solo, but against a group of creeps I am meat popsicle. I can solo kill most creeps but I am mostly down on health at the end of the fight or sometimes I die. It has been fun to work on my gear and add what mits I need as well as resistance and have many kbs lately in a raid. I wish that more freeps would come out and challenge themselves because I feel that creeps are more coordinated and they know what they are doing. I will not give out names but a few defilers really earned my respect recently(I hate defilers - cannot kill) as they attack entire raids solo and stay up non-stop. I thought I carried plenty of mastery into battle as a tank/dps Warden -around 85k, but something has to be fixed as filers can withstand my attacks repeatedly and I carry plenty of finesse. Freep heals seem sub-par compared to creeps but maybe it's the freeps I have been running with.

Another thing is the the passion of these creeps. I can tell who has skill and who does not. They have no where else to go to level up or to get a break. They cannot leave The Moors, (OSG - which has an awful map and I vow never to go there again), so they continue to group up or attack us when we least expect it. For me I am hooked on The Moors again because of the creeps that have frustrated me so much recently. The PVE game is so darn boring again and I have been playing LOTRO since the beginning.

I hope that more freeps come out and do like me and swallow their pride - you are going to die, your gear sucks, and creeps have too many ways to disarm/stun us and their morale be damned, I really like the current state of The Moors again. My little 30k-38k morale compared to their 108k does not seem right, but I am not here to point out that a balance needs to happen. No I am here to say I am being challenged again and I hope to improve on my skills, to figure out how creeps are killing me, and to work on my rotations which I thought were spot on and to ultimately have some fun. Please come on out to The Moors...I will help you level anytime I am on!

Withholding my Warden name since it may make me a target, but I like that.

I am glad you are out there either way as we all need both sides to pvp. Crickhollow is in the midst of a resurgence to some extent as far as pvp goes. We had been hurt badly for many reasons but you get good with bad. Right now we have almost zero trolls and I cant think of the last time anyone was over on creepside complaining about anything. I almost never freep anymore and yet have many friends on freepside. My little tribe is made up of older folks who like to just have fun and help people on both sides. We try to keep a level playing field but thats almost impossible. There has been times where we were 3 creeps with no heals against 8 freeps and 1 of us would switch to heals only to have it go to 10 creeps within minutes(not all grouped) and we start to switch back only to have one on freepside try to do the same. Smudge and I seem to always try to balance it some,..sometimes we get it right and sometimes we end up making it worse, lol. I have tried to tell freeps to change their strategies some to help make better gameplay. They seem to always have a group that likes to keep running out GV steps into a horde instead of going out the back gate and taking OP's/keeps and trying to split up the creeps.
    If they did that I think it would produce better gameplay as well as both sides getting kills. It happens at grams now and then as well,..I think its like gold fever they see that big pile and run into it again and again trying to get kills.

As far as not being able to kill defilers, well after a certain rank I dont think you should be able to kill them alone. I think the balance isnt so bad at this point it just depends on numbers although I like most have my own thoughts on class balance needs.

Crickhollow has the best freepside bar none. The friendly social atmosphere is fantastic I only wish I had more time to enjoy what many kins like Second Breakfast offer on a weekly basis.

I think sharing names is important because we have no communication with the other side unless you log to do that specifically. I regularly log on my freep and send mails to those I see out there to not only thank them for their time(just like if we ran a raid or 6man together) because again without them there would be no pvp as well as maybe offer tips when I see them making the same mistakes over and over again. One mistake I see on freepside is that they do not work together anywhere near enough. Creeps are calling out when they clear ops or check keeps and generaly work as a team even ungrouped.
    Sure we have some groups that only want to log on with as many heals as they can and run to GV and stay there,....hey to each their own if they are having fun so be it. But there is quite a few of us that no matter when we log on we have a plan in minutes to improve creepsides situation without just overpowering freeps till they leave.

In the last month we have had a few transfers coming in and they have helped alot. I would like to personaly thank Achilles Heel, Stylo's folks seem like good people and always put on a good fight. IF I had any wishes for them it would be to group up with the current freeps to benefit both,..creepside numbers would blow up if the freep groups worked together more than they do.

There is so many freeps that regularly come out and fight with heart against tough odds and never seem to complain it would be hard to remember them all but I will name a few just to make sure they atleast get some recognition from creepside...and If I get your names wrong I apologize.
    These are people I have spoken to or mailed and all have been polite and friendly.

Sparkin
    Ronnith
    Kmarth
    Smudge
    Lezeverin
    Dagorfast
    Hayfora
    Alecklm
    Trixiam
    Brandeg
    Tril
    Xeralas
    Fingolor
    Alfadan
    Stylo
    Hvormir
    Kohana
    Irridian
    There is so many more its hard to remember them all and my old memory module fails me at times, all deserve thanks for their time in the moors.

Got ideas to make the fight better or just want to discuss something in game..find me on creepside most evenings Eastern standard time...

Screamingwarpig/Maytrix/Overspray/Sawbonez-Down In The Crickhollow

ETA ingame mail to Maytrix or Agathon/freepside
    Last edited by Silverking77; Jul 06 2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverking77 View Post
    I am glad you are out there either way as we all need both sides to pvp. Crickhollow is in the midst of a resurgence to some extent as far as pvp goes. We had been hurt badly for many reasons but you get good with bad. Right now we have almost zero trolls and I cant think of the last time anyone was over on creepside complaining about anything. I almost never freep anymore and yet have many friends on freepside. My little tribe is made up of older folks who like to just have fun and help people on both sides. We try to keep a level playing field but thats almost impossible. There has been times where we were 3 creeps with no heals against 8 freeps and 1 of us would switch to heals only to have it go to 10 creeps within minutes(not all grouped) and we start to switch back only to have one on freepside try to do the same. Smudge and I seem to always try to balance it some,..sometimes we get it right and sometimes we end up making it worse, lol. I have tried to tell freeps to change their strategies some to help make better gameplay. They seem to always have a group that likes to keep running out GV steps into a horde instead of going out the back gate and taking OP's/keeps and trying to split up the creeps.
    If they did that I think it would produce better gameplay as well as both sides getting kills. It happens at grams now and then as well,..I think its like gold fever they see that big pile and run into it again and again trying to get kills.

As far as not being able to kill defilers, well after a certain rank I dont think you should be able to kill them alone. I think the balance isnt so bad at this point it just depends on numbers although I like most have my own thoughts on class balance needs.

Crickhollow has the best freepside bar none. The friendly social atmosphere is fantastic I only wish I had more time to enjoy what many kins like Second Breakfast offer on a weekly basis.

I think sharing names is important because we have no communication with the other side unless you log to do that specifically. I regularly log on my freep and send mails to those I see out there to not only thank them for their time(just like if we ran a raid or 6man together) because again without them there would be no pvp as well as maybe offer tips when I see them making the same mistakes over and over again. One mistake I see on freepside is that they do not work together anywhere near enough. Creeps are calling out when they clear ops or check keeps and generaly work as a team even ungrouped.
    Sure we have some groups that only want to log on with as many heals as they can and run to GV and stay there,....hey to each their own if they are having fun so be it. But there is quite a few of us that no matter when we log on we have a plan in minutes to improve creepsides situation without just overpowering freeps till they leave.

In the last month we have had a few transfers coming in and they have helped alot. I would like to personaly thank Achilles Heel, Stylo's folks seem like good people and always put on a good fight. IF I had any wishes for them it would be to group up with the current freeps to benefit both,..creepside numbers would blow up if the freep groups worked together more than they do.

There is so many freeps that regularly come out and fight with heart against tough odds and never seem to complain it would be hard to remember them all but I will name a few just to make sure they atleast get some recognition from creepside...and If I get your names wrong I apologize.
    These are people I have spoken to or mailed and all have been polite and friendly.

Sparkin
    Ronnith
    Kmarth
    Smudge
    Lezeverin
    Dagorfast
    Hayfora
    Alecklm
    Trixiam
    Brandeg
    Tril
    Xeralas
    Fingolor
    Alfadan
    Stylo
    Hvormir
    Kohana
    Irridian
    There is so many more its hard to remember them all and my old memory module fails me at times, all deserve thanks for their time in the moors.

Got ideas to make the fight better or just want to discuss something in game..find me on creepside most evenings Eastern standard time...

Screamingwarpig/Maytrix/Overspray/Sawbonez-Down In The Crickhollow

ETA ingame mail to Maytrix or Agathon/freepside
    I really appreciate someone like yourself that is well versed on all things Crick-PVMP side to respond to my post and let me just first say I love your attitude and I believe you are truly trying to help out a community that needs to learn about the wonderful people on this server. Like I said, I have only been back for a week now and I am having a great time again and I believe I will continue to do so.

I have tried to do my part and leave creeps alone if they are questing...and I have even waived to a few just to let them know I was there and that I had eyes on them. But many times I get attacked in HH and that is not something that I appreciate. I try to do my questing first to continue to gain renown and commendations to complete my audacity set, and then I try to find a group and help out wherever I can. I just wish creeps would leave me alone while questing.

I agree about the heals with Defilers. It really baffles me that on my Warden I cannot catch up with them and put bleeds and dots on them, but I have never played creeps so they must have a higher in combat run speed than me.

From your list I recognized some of those names, especially Smudge and Xeralas, who I was grouped with this past weekend. I have no agenda other than to have fun. Those freeps that just want to get kills and camp out at GV really bother me too and I think there is a better way of doing things. We stood around way too long in a group just waiting for creeps to show back up from TR and then we just kept getting destroyed. I wish that freeps had better coordination but most were probably like me and just getting back into it and did not know anyone. For his part, Smudge did not group up on his Warden with us since there were not enough creeps to challenge him. He really earned my respect on that one, but being rank 13 I can see why.

The only way I can think of improving the fights is to do it away from our major hubs. It helps when we respawn at GV but it gets old really quick and I don't like that creeps can get that close without instant kill like we get at Grams. The fights around Lugz BD and at Flag hill are some of the best from memory so around a keep is okay but not around our hubs. Also it's got to be a challenge to just come out to the moors and be a healer. Everyone wants to get that kill I guess, but I wish there were more freep healers. I have no concern for kbs or ratings, just to rank up eventually over time, which takes years, but to also help out whatever group I am in and have fun. The creeps that put in the time truly have earned my respect and I hope I keep seeing the same ones out and that I can better myself as a player and as a teammate, but also make you guys better too. Hope to see you in game and that I can get to know everyone soon.

I'd agree with Warpig. The moors environment here is largely fun and rarely trolling, outside of the friendly bicker that occurs from time to time. Like everywhere, different sides can have a bigger pool of people than others and I've seen on both sides some ridiculously large groups going against 1 or 2 of the opposite.

By and large, I really enjoy Crick and the small group action. I have a 2nd warden over on Landroval...there's a lot more consistent action, but so much trash talk in OOC that I find myself always playing on Crick because it's just in general a more friendly and enjoyable enviornment.

Hoping more continue to come out and fights continue. It really is one of the best environments *now* (didn't use to be, but most of those causing grief on creep/freepside have moved to another server). I've played a little on Gladden and Landroval and enjoy the community here the most. It is a bummer some of the better players that were greatt people left (like Draufoz and Wonderr) but many are still around.

So, keep on coming out and enjoying the moors. You'll die, you'll kill, but just make sure you have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by the_smudge View Post
    I'd agree with Warpig. The moors environment here is largely fun and rarely trolling, outside of the friendly bicker that occurs from time to time. Like everywhere, different sides can have a bigger pool of people than others and I've seen on both sides some ridiculously large groups going against 1 or 2 of the opposite.

By and large, I really enjoy Crick and the small group action. I have a 2nd warden over on Landroval...there's a lot more consistent action, but so much trash talk in OOC that I find myself always playing on Crick because it's just in general a more friendly and enjoyable enviornment.

Hoping more continue to come out and fights continue. It really is one of the best environments *now* (didn't use to be, but most of those causing grief on creep/freepside have moved to another server). I've played a little on Gladden and Landroval and enjoy the community here the most. It is a bummer some of the better players that were greatt people left (like Draufoz and Wonderr) but many are still around.

So, keep on coming out and enjoying the moors. You'll die, you'll kill, but just make sure you have some fun
    Appreciate the feedback Smudge. You are known to me through your online videos and your posts in the Warden forums. I don't bring or deal with drama at all. I have been playing the game since 2007 and have only been in the Moors since last year. I am an older player and I believe I have better temperament. I have seen the game really go down hill lately and find myself bored to death with it all now. I have a founders membership so I am not going anywhere, I just want to continue to have fun of course and to play my Warden to the max.

Coming from Windy, PVMP was dead so I kind of gave it up since I did not know anyone on Crick. But here I am and I hope that I can achieve my first goal that I set out to achieve which is to earn rank 9 - High Warden - but also continue to learn how to play in the moors. I hope to see everyone in game soon and if the drama gets out of hand I will leave a group in heartbeat...plus I do not like getting yelled at during a battle by someone that does not remember that it's just a game.

FYI my name is Blommer of Windfola and my kin is Frodo's Friends.

Spent most of the day, yesterday in the Moors, and I am almost at 70% to rank 9. I was solo all day and again I was attacked by groups of creeps while questing and I cannot stand that. I was only in Groth killing goblins so hopefully creeps will get the hint that I am trying to get my quests out of the way before I turn to fighting groups. I was solo fighting all day and only saw a few creeps running in groups. Not sure why The Moors was empty on a Friday night, but it was.

If I am solo taking LC, The Mines, TA, or Lugz I do not blame you for attacking me since if/when I flip these freeps get a buff from one. But If I am out questing I wish creeps and freeps had an understanding to leave each other alone. Now I have been guilty of this before, but now I want creeps to rank up so they can present more of a challenge to me 1 vs 1. If you see a Warden (Blommer) waiving at you while you are questing, I am letting you know I am there and I respect what you are doing. In a crazy way I expect you to do the same for me. That little 50-116 renown really does not mean a hill of beans to me. I get more from questing (had a 4500 renown day last yesterday) so get a clue creeps and keep moving on and quest and get your ranks up. Where this is coming from is a large percentage of my kills are to ranked creeps above my own.

I hope that more creeps reply to this thread and let me know who you are. I understand a lot of good players have left or we have a lot of new faces. But most communication in game between creeps and freeps does not happen unless someone switches sides. For a community to become one we have to help each other improve and then it can be an all-out brawl. I've been working on my builds lately and my rotations so I appreciate the opportunity to do that and I also wish we had these 1 vs 1 circles that I have heard about so much. I guess these take understand and good communication to let that happen.

I hope to see more creeps out today and I am gonna be a green rank in about a 3-4 weeks. This means that I have put in the time and effort to learn how to play out here. I hope to see everyone in game soon and to get to know everyone.
    Crick - Frodo's Friends
    Blommer-105 Warden - Rank 9, Razzmataz-105 Captain, Darthhager-105 Champion, Leviathon-105 Hunter, Kneebreaker-105 Burglar, Obie-105 Loremaster, Blomini-105 Minstrel, Fulmer-105 Guardian, Rockey-46, Runekeeper, Lane-35 Minstrel

Ok you seem to have 1 common theme to your post's and I will try to give you my thoughts on this from my perspective only of course.

I am not a fan of 1v1's.
    Rank 5 and below if you are alone I will kill you once and then I will leave you alone if you are questing alone and you do not attack me.

Especially Wardens, I am going to jump you every chance I get with as many as possible every time I see you regardless of where you are for 2 reasons, 1 Wardens are the single most powerful class out there and are the only ones I see that can drag 6 creeps(rank and skill not withstanding) around the moors without dying(Thanks for the Moors tours Smudge). 2 I, as a solo warg or even grouped with a couple friends will not be able to kill you on a regular bases after a certain rank without help, so for me when you are still low rank I need to get as many kills as i can on you because after you are a certain rank you will kill 10 times as many of us as we get kills on you.

I think you also have to remember that while we have formed a few friendly alliances out there that show some respect here and there not all even come close to thinking the way we may and as paying members they have the right to play anyway they please. I understand it from a creeps point of view because I see it all the time where low ranks are destroyed over and over as well as higher ranks that get "zerged"(hate that term) over and over again. They develop attitudes very quickly that has them group up immediately and kill everything on sight regardless and I cant blame them on either side.

Creeps cant leave the moors, thats all they have so I see another attitude out there that is if you want to pvp or just come to the moors then get a group and bring it. (dont bring a solo to a group fight)
    As a creep I cant stand by and let fellow creeps die without helping them or soon I would have no allies on that side.

On Crickhollow, as with most servers 1v1,s are still respected at GG or GTA most of the time,.. anywhere else is fair game although on Crick I see it respected in other places as well sometimes.

There is many different types of people with many different ideas on creeps, freeps, gameplay styles and many other subjects dealing with the moors, take a breath and just have fun when you can.

My little group of folks play like this,..we log in and pickup quests and we do them through the night(usually) whilst searching for freeps, if there is alot of action we may not finish any of them or we may just quest all night when there is no action.

Something I have heard lately about creepside is the complaint about the number of healers or group makeup. Freeps have many classes that can heal, we have 2, so you will see more than 1 defiler or WL on a regular basis. They are not always in groups and we do not call everyone and ask for them to log in defilers,..same as you guys whoever logs in on whatever toon is who is out there, we have no control over makeup. This is not aimed at you Blommer, just getting it out there for others.

Warpig

Warpig

I find it funny, that you proclaimed yourself as the judge of "fighting with heart", when I always see your warg hips the moment before your group is gonna get wiped.

But I respect the gentleman attitude, I personally log creep side, to compliment the people I fought if they've put up a decent fight, without running before its even begun.

We got some really good creeps, that are an important asset to creep side, since they group up with everybody and do a decent job!

Moors

"I wish that freeps had better coordination but most were probably like me and just getting back into it and did not know anyone."
    -I couldnt agree more on this part.

The way I see it, there are roughly two things to it;

Partially its due to elitism on Freep side, where the better freeps sees "Duoing a Craid, the Fraid cant handle" as a giant thing to brag about in Kinchat.
    And the other part is, which explains the possibility of the first one - Freeps are so freaking overpowered, especially with U18, that grouping in moors, has basically become an overkill. Unless ofc you are facing a 24man craid.
    -Take wardens, the only class I play, I have the possibility to reach +90k mastery, with 34k'ish morale. +3 DoTs and +5 HoTs. And thats in Red, btw. Thats just insane, and wrong.
    Unless the croup is really good organized - they basically stand no chance.

That being said, if you really wanna learn to Warden in Moors - you should embrace those ambushes you get, because its that, which teaches you to Warden the hard way.
    I reached R9, some weeks ago. The amount of Quests I finished in Moors, can be counted on two hands. I just dont have the dicipline to quest there, so hats off from me, youll get there eventually!

Glad to see u guys enjoying yourselves can't wait till the next time I can login and battle with u all
    -Korn
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

With time being what it is I do not have time to spend hours in the Moors and that is why I quest there but also I embrace the occasional fight that I get in during the week. On the weekends that is different and yes I will spend hours there...all day even for the group fights. But having the discipline to quest first has gotten me at least 2000 renown every night for the past two weeks. By that rational I will be rank 9 in two weeks. These numbers come from guarantees that I will be able to knock out the repeatable quests and I am assured that I will gain this renown. Just waiting for creeps to maybe show up and maybe fight during the week does not interest me. I hope to find creeps when I get home from work Monday-Friday, but usually that is not the case. So that is why I quest here.

The occasional ambush, yeah I am dealing with that, but it usually happens when I am flipping TR, Lugz, the Mines, or TA and my health is really suffering. Also there are the occasional creeps, deathcomesswiftly for instance, that like to kill freeps that are clearly afk somewhere within the playing field, and I also was informed that is strongly frowned upon. Oh well, he knows and I know, that one on one he will go down.

Look forward to seeing all in-game and to get to know everyone.
    Crick - Frodo's Friends
    Blommer-105 Warden - Rank 9, Razzmataz-105 Captain, Darthhager-105 Champion, Leviathon-105 Hunter, Kneebreaker-105 Burglar, Obie-105 Loremaster, Blomini-105 Minstrel, Fulmer-105 Guardian, Rockey-46, Runekeeper, Lane-35 Minstrel

Last night we had a good freep vs creep raid right outside GV steps. I think it was 8 creeps to our 7 for quite awhile and the biggest kick in the pants was the creeps had a high ranking healer (remain nameless) that we just could not dps through his heals. It was great that we were all at the rez spot since we died a lot, but most of the creeps were greenies while most of the freeps were blue. Not sure if that is why they were kicking our butts, but those heals are rediculous on the the creep side and being that all creeps had over 100k morale, I would say it was a lot of work just to get one low ranking warg down. I am blue Warden and I normally run with 85k mastery and 32k morale, but I had to stick to using gambits to interrupt the defilers heals (which I prefer not doing since I am not at my full potential) and in smaller groups 3 vs 3, that was working. But larger groups forget it. That defiler is too strong for all of us and when they got a Warleader for a short time and another defiler it was just downright impossible to play. On creep side, no one's health dropped and it was just not fun.

Now also we tried to get the buffs in the delving last night with 5 freeps. Not sure if we had a mole in the group but it was just too ironic when creeps showed up around the drake area right after us. I've played with a few of these guys before but I am recently returning back the Moors. All I know is that I was not the mole and we never put it out over OOC. Someone was watching us or told on us and this has to stop if any kind of unfair advantage is being gained. Other than that I was happy with how freeps did last night and even had good coordination on freep side finally from Nickborn, Warden and raid leader. I wish I could be that active on the mic but it takes work and energy and I am usually too busy with being target assist and working on my gambits that get interrupted or stunned all the time.

Just putting out an update that the Moors is still active and I hope to see more freeps out soon.
    Crick - Frodo's Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    Glad to see u guys enjoying yourselves can't wait till the next time I can login and battle with u all
    -Korn

LoL What kinda Korndogs you feeding them freep!? ...........He tells us.."I will go over and call out in worldchat for freeps" lol and how many showed up!? at one point I think 40 were out and around! maybe on both sides by 10:00 EST......So .uhm ..hey Kor,...where can I gitme some of them Korndogs?

Blommer...Yea Duf is a tough thing to kill without good teamwork...but I think you guys were doing ok for the fights around rop you wiped us a few times,.again it will never work out perfect but the RK is doing alot better...tough for me to get her down. a little more work and good to go i think...a red cappy would have helped alot for you dps wise.

But yes! the action is not bad oh and the Dof thing I absolutely got lucky was switching toons and had a spider down there just behind you guys right after you cleared the bottom floor,..just a lucky login...50M over and I would have been dead before I knew it, I am sure I heard no "little birds" singing me a toon.

How close are you to ranking?

Warpig

Quote Originally Posted by Silverking77 View Post
    LoL What kinda Korndogs you feeding them freep!? ...........He tells us.."I will go over and call out in worldchat for freeps" lol and how many showed up!? at one point I think 40 were out and around! maybe on both sides by 10:00 EST......So .uhm ..hey Kor,...where can I gitme some of them Korndogs?

Blommer...Yea Duf is a tough thing to kill without good teamwork...but I think you guys were doing ok for the fights around rop you wiped us a few times,.again it will never work out perfect but the RK is doing alot better...tough for me to get her down. a little more work and good to go i think...a red cappy would have helped alot for you dps wise.

But yes! the action is not bad oh and the Dof thing I absolutely got lucky was switching toons and had a spider down there just behind you guys right after you cleared the bottom floor,..just a lucky login...50M over and I would have been dead before I knew it, I am sure I heard no "little birds" singing me a toon.

How close are you to ranking?

Warpig
    Yeah you found us and all is fair in a battle. It was just too much coincidence that we had just went to the delving and there you guys were. We were trying to get our buffs up, the entire map was red, and we were also going to flip a few outposts since you guys were slaughtering us. As for Duf, I have no words to describe how insanely impossible he is to kill.

I am at 14k renown left to get to rank 9, which was my goal when I first started in the Moors last year. I have founders membership so I am not going anywhere, but once I rank up I think I would like to try creep side a little. I love how you guys coordinate your attacks. I also like the fact that I can usually guess who the target is going to be on the freep side since I do the same thing...I evaluate the entire creep raid and I am usually target assist since I am out front of course. But you guys had that one defiler and when you added two, well that's when I just say adios.

But Warpig, I will give you this you have skills for sure but I am not just going out there to die everytime. I can tell who the weaker players are by the way they move and who is getting overconfident with your group heals. Once that defiler leaves, you guys were were easy to pick off. Not sure if he logged for a bit but it was obvious when you did not have group heals. Plus those wargs were easy to tear down and you guys braved up when you Chieftan Reaver showed up. Of course he died too until your two defilers came back with a vengence.

I look forward to the next battle and hope that freeps come bring it this time since we were greatly outnumbered.
    Crick - Frodo's Friends

14k..nice,..wont be long then...whats the weekend average points you been getting?

Defilers ...they are a tough nut to crack ... just like RK's once they have ranked a bit and the player is good they have to be multi debuffed tripped up stunned and some luck thrown in to get down..Thundur is a beast healer, Smudgekeeper too. when those type of groups show up you have to try to kill dps first and hope to maintain outhealing their dps,..and yes the wargs are squishy primary targets.
    They tend to stray away from healers too often going after targets because they have an escape,..Disappear or Sprint...but they are tough to keep alive. Even at 100k morale that 1 flaming upshot from Kmarth 1 round of fire dps from Christi and 2 stacks of Smudges 7+k bleed ticks every 4 seconds and they evaporate in less than 5 seconds after disappearing and sprinting lol. But we cant expect wargs to go in and be a primary target without sufficient support(multiple wargs or heals) they are just not tanks and have no way to heal..well rallying howl but really thats nothing. I see things from many classes perspectives, they all have strengths and disadvantages.

I have alot of freeps and creeps, too many to play, makes me mediocre at best behind the buttons on individual classes but I make do. At my age, shaking hands bad eyesight and just generaly ornery is my excuse, I play for fun and hanging around with friends and would welcome you on creepside,..my little tribe has honored guests over all the time to run with us.

Warpig

I'm really glad when I ask in worldchat all you freeps come, I know you guys got a bit of a beating in the past weekend but you guys were facing veteran creeps and same who have played together for years and with voice etc. Don't give up tho, please continue to gear your toons and group up and play together you will only get better and learn more, try not to hug gv, u can always take the back way out of there and surprise us or move the fight. Throw up a Target assist and such move together, understand what skill does what and whats better what your facing, your group matchup it all comes with practice or leadership. See you all next time
    -Korn
    Last edited by Hayden102; Jul 18 2016 at 06:49 AM.
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

Woo!

So, coming over from Laurelin since RP is lacking during Mountain time hours. The fights we had on the 31st (yesterday) were awesome! Managed to jump in on a creep group, trying a defiler for the first time, and found lots of freeps to fight. Here's to more fun in the Moors. Thanks Crickhollow. Even managed to snag a fellow friend that still had a warg on the server.

~From the Laurelin thillseeker/troublemaker, Cerriel