We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Double Bonus Points

Double bonus points used to be almost quarterly. What happened to them and will they return?
    'Ú-damdir.' Welcome to the Fourth Age of this World - The game breaking days.
    Palenen - Elendilmir - The royal gem of Arnor - "May you 'Jingle Jangle' into the West." <- This was even messed up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Palenen View Post
    Double bonus points used to be almost quarterly. What happened to them and will they return?
    There was just a sale for them in April.

Quote Originally Posted by peachy16 View Post
    There was just a sale for them in April.
    Now that's curious for I have been watching for them for some time. Argh! Ah well. Thank you!
    'Ú-damdir.' Welcome to the Fourth Age of this World - The game breaking days.
    Palenen - Elendilmir - The royal gem of Arnor - "May you 'Jingle Jangle' into the West." <- This was even messed up too.

Missing Items at the Summer Festival

On the Mordor Beta 4 i saw at the Summer Festival 2 new Sunflower Cloaks and 3 new Sunflower Dresses for Female Chars, which are not on the Live Servers...So Tommorow the Summer Festival ends, but i hope, it will be extended for a week to get these new Items.
    Last edited by Munzel; Jul 17 2017 at 07:09 AM.

Can we get an updated schedule with weekend events???

The events schedule has been updated. Of most importance is that we're going to do a Summer Festival Encore starting on Thursday! (Also, yes, this includes the new items.)
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Is there no longer any treasure hunt events?

Summer Festival encore right into the Farmer's Faire. Sweet.

Are there not going to be any Treasure Hunts for the remainder of the year?

I just noticed Ill miss most of harvest festival since I will be out of town until the 4th of September.

Can't we just switch harvest festival and fall festival around since I never do the Haunted House but love the harvest activities.

New Items in Summer Fest?

What new items can we expect? I am interested.

sweet! as I just realized I missed a mount I really was sorry I missed this year

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The events schedule has been updated. Of most importance is that we're going to do a Summer Festival Encore starting on Thursday! (Also, yes, this includes the new items.)
    Awesome!

SO excited for the Summer encore!! I can now do this with my High Elf Thank you!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan_ View Post
    Here is the current events schedule. Please note that events and their start and stop times can change.

ALL TIMES EASTERN. Click here for a time zone conversion tool from Timeanddate.com

Event: Start Time: End Time:
    Summer Festival Encore 8/10/17@10am 8/21/17@3am
    Farmer's Faire 8/23/17@10am 9/8/17@3am
    Hobnanigans 8/31/17@10am 9/4/17@3am
    Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariner 9/15/17@10am 9/20/17@3am
    Bilbo's Birthday 9/20/17@10am 9/26/17@3am
    Hobnanigans 10/5/17@10am 10/9/17@3am
    Fall Festival 10/10/17@10am 11/2/17@3am
    Hobnanigans 11/2/17@10am 11/6/17@3am
    Hobnanigans 11/30/17@10am 12/4/17@3am
    Yule Festival 12/14/17@10am 1/2/18@3am

For the most up-to-date listings of player-run events, click here or here.
    8/31/17@10am
    lol summer fest encore?shame i dont saw any treasure hunts this year and i gotta say the bigger half of the year is behind us then is in fronz of us.

Last Treasure Hunt

I think, the last Treasure Hunt was in March, so 2 Treasure Hunts a Year, the next will be in November, as every Year...,
    they forgot it in the Schedule...
    So Summerfest Encore is awesome, you will like it, you get 3 new Sunflower Dresses and 2 new Cloaks,,,maybe more

Wow! Nearly a month of festival events! Thanks Cordovan! Can't wait to see this year's farmers faire mount!

Thanks for the update. is it likely this will update again before Yule? Yule seems to be scheduled for an unusually short period of two weeks this time around. It's usually just short of a month.
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you look, there is no best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Thanks for the update. is it likely this will update again before Yule? Yule seems to be scheduled for an unusually short period of two weeks this time around. It's usually just short of a month.
    You're quite correct. I'd expect Yule to last until about Jan 9 or 10 at least. Perhaps SSG already has a Yule encore in mind?

Any chance at all of an extension for the Farmer's Faire? At least through the weekend? Pretty please? I feel like I didn't get to participate much, what with wrapping up my end-of-summer real life activities, and this faire is one of my favorites.

I will be working to update the Events Schedule in the coming days through the end of the year, but we currently have a Buried Treasure event that began today that runs through October 4th, being turned off 3:00am Eastern on October 5th.
    coolcool

we currently have a Buried Treasure event that began today that runs through October 4th, being turned off 3:00am Eastern on October 5th.
    Awesome, thanks!

Do bonus crafting XP weekends count as "events" or are they just one-off fun/random additions?
    Adaaon (Minstrel)
    The Noldor of Arkenstone -

The Events Calendar is now updated. It looks like we have just one weekend un-filled before the schedule is set for the rest of the year.
    coolcool

The Events Calendar is now updated. It looks like we have just one weekend un-filled before the schedule is set for the rest of the year.
    Turn on the Bounders Bounty for that weekend!! Just the token drops and the barters.
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast