We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    expose doesnt affect dots and maul.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

I know this one isn't major but the tatoos are bugged. You can see them(if you choose one) on the character screen but once you log the tatoo is gone.

An addition for general gripes about playability - many Beorning skills do not list their max targets.

From testing:
    Relentless Maul (damage) 5 targets
    Relentless Maul (yellow spec, healing) 10 targets
    Rejuvenating Bellow (heal) 23 targets
    Greater Bees + Mark of Beorn (yellow spec) 8 targets, radius 7-8m
    Thunderous Roar (damage) still needs tested...
    Thunderous Roar (taunt) still needs tested...
    Grisly Cry + Mark of Beorn (yellow spec) targets (damage) still needs tested, targets (fear) still needs tested, radius needs tested...

If anyone has insight into the ones I marked as still needs tested, it would be appreciated. 8)
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grinand Bearit, and various others of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    Thunderous Roar (damage) still needs tested...
    Thunderous Roar (taunt) still needs tested...
    It's either infinite target or so many targets that it might as well be infinite. Tested it by pulling every enemy on the base level of Fil Gashan at once and then combining lumber with Thunderous Roar allowed me to knockdown every single target standing within the 10m range.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Note on the Rez

I haven't tested this, though I think the rez bugs out with skill target forwarding on. Turning it off makes healing much more difficult, but I think fixes the rez in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by dsltn07 View Post
    I haven't tested this, though I think the rez bugs out with skill target forwarding on. Turning it off makes healing much more difficult, but I think fixes the rez in combat.
    I haven't tried this in any of the recent updates because, like you said, healing without target forwarding is a chore. Last time I tried it the result was just that the error message changed from "Invalid target" to "Target must not be in combat". The latter is the same error message you get when you try rezzing with target forwarding enabled and you ask the downed person to target themself.

If the downed person is using the CombatAnalysis plugin they will also notice they have a running parse whenever the rez fails.

About the tattoos part, it was just a graphic option i've forgotten about, it's working dine.

Should be up-to-date again. Let me know if I missed anything.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2