We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face A Warg returns to the 'moors.

Oh look! A dumb thread has appeared ;D

Anywho. Hello folks!
    Many of you likely don't know me. Those of you from Silverlode might... But odds are you wont either. Whoop.
    I'm Bowno. I've been gone for many years and today I thought I'd poke my head back into LotR. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find any of my old forum posts OR any of my old characters! After much searching and stressing, I realized that my server, Silverlode, was no longer. Luckily, I was able to figure out (with the help of a dear friend trying to keep me from fearing the worst) how to retrieve my characters and transfer them.
    So here I am!
    Why post here?
    Well.... I play a Warg and pretty much only a Warg. Weavers are pretty fun too. But I love my Warg to death. Never really got too much into playing a Freep.
    Also hoping this is where most of the Silverlode people went. I dunno where everyone ran off to :C

Obligatory doodle mentioned Warg goes here:

I hope to see ya'll around the 'moors, whether you be Freep or Creep! Try not to squish me too hard as I attempt to remember how the hell to play this game.
    Not even DEATH can save you from me.

I'm glad to be the first one to welcome you back to the Moors, Bowno!

I also pretty much exclusively play Warg so I hope to see you in game soon. I'm on EU time so if I miss you my Tribies will probably get to run with you at some point (Hounds of Morgoth).

Hope to see you in game soon!

Many of us from Silverlode ended up on Arkenstone and Landroval. Quite a few of us on Ark, I am there, I run into our ilk there a lot Welcome back!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)