We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Karnage - Arkenstone

Karnage, A tribe on Arkenstone and the best tribe on US servers is looking for well experienced Creeps that know how to coordinate and must have a mic.
    We are currently looking for Defilers, Warleaders, BA's, Spiders and Reavers.

This isn't a open tribe so anyone who wants to join Karnage will have to go through a few things showing that you have what it takes to be rolling with us.
    We mainly form up and go out with 6 and extend to 12 if we NEED to but Arkenstone is known for its zergs so lately its been 6-12 of us out roaming.

We use Discord rather than Teamspeak since its easier to know who is online and who isn't along with PMing each other.

If you are interested in joining or for more information, send me a PM through forums or a mail on Arkenstone to Turkoz-1.

Some videos of Karnage :

Open field -

6 vs 6 -

Last edited by Riza666; Jun 28 2017 at 10:00 AM.

Open field -

Last edited by Riza666; Jun 28 2017 at 10:00 AM.

Karnage coming to Crick?

Hi Riza,

Are you guys transferring to Crickhollow, or you just trying to poach what is left of the few good creeps we have?

Cheers
    Alcarineh | R11 | Warden
    Faenilnor | R7 | Loremaster

Quote Originally Posted by Riza666 View Post
    Karnage, A tribe on Arkenstone is looking for well experienced Creeps that know how to coordinate and must have a mic.
    We are currently looking for Defilers, Warleaders, BA's, Spiders and Reavers.

This isn't a open tribe so anyone who wants to join Karnage will have to go through a few things showing that you have what it takes to be rolling with us.
    We mainly form up and go out with 6 and extend to 12 if we NEED to but Arkenstone is known for its zergs so lately its been 6-12 of us out roaming.

We use Discord rather than Teamspeak since its easier to know who is online and who isn't along with PMing each other.

If you are interested in joining or for more information, send me a PM through forums or a mail on Arkenstone to Turkoz-1.
    "We mainly form up and go out" - false. You use creeps from other tribes/tribeless to fill your groups. Evidence in all three of the videos you linked.

"Best tribe on US servers" - I'll let this imgur album speak for that, but from what I see, this is some quality tribe right here: http://imgur.com/a/TBEhB

Tribe is falling apart as is, sad to see Riza begging on Crick servers for recruits.

also, while im here -

irony because

(http://imgur.com/a/XKg2P) if it's too low quality on here

beg me riza. Beg me for my seed.

Quote Originally Posted by CheekySig View Post
    also, while im here -

irony because

(http://imgur.com/a/XKg2P) if it's too low quality on here

beg me riza. Beg me for my seed.
    What is this meant to prove? Even though I now dislike you I will still admit you are good on Spider and at the time you were the only Spider in tribe which would explain the screenshot above of me asking you to come 6v6 many times. However, you have been dismissed and now you are alone with nothing to do except follow me around every where on the internet.

So, who is begging who?

8. Jun 29 2017, 07:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Riza666 View Post
    I'm very upset at you siggy those messages were private how could you do such a thing in my time of need
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alcarineh View Post
    Hi Riza,

Are you guys transferring to Crickhollow, or you just trying to poach what is left of the few good creeps we have?

Cheers
    Nope, Karnage is currently just looking for a few new members.

11. Jun 30 2017, 10:15 AM

12. Jul 01 2017, 11:35 AM

13. Jul 01 2017, 12:06 PM

14. Jul 01 2017, 12:59 PM

15. Jul 01 2017, 01:01 PM

16. Jul 01 2017, 01:04 PM

17. Jul 01 2017, 01:07 PM

18. Jul 01 2017, 01:45 PM

19. Jul 02 2017, 05:59 AM

20. Jul 03 2017, 10:38 PM

The next person who posts an image accusing someone of being a terrorist, or posting images of terrorism, on our forums may well find their in-game account banned as well.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The next person who posts an image accusing someone of being a terrorist, or posting images of terrorism, on our forums may well find their in-game account banned as well.
    Moderation

Thank you

23. Jul 05 2017, 11:14 PM

24. Jul 06 2017, 10:50 AM

25. Jul 06 2017, 10:51 AM