We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Maybe we could find the time to do some imagery inspired by:

Yule and Autumn
    The last time I checked my latest uploads were still waiting approval Maybe a "Confirmed Member" or similar status can help speed up things? ^wink^

Permanently retired. Was Kibilturg, Guardian of Imladris (then Landroval & Crickhollow) and ~40 alts.

Yes, I know.
    It was in the middle of a server move so I emailed your registered mail account that unfortunately your last uploads, which only had been there a few hours, were no longer available and if you would be so kind as to upload them again.

2017-oct-12 @ 12.42
    Dear Urwendil - LotroShots

Hi,

due to server migration mishaps your two last uploaded images were lost.

Perhaps it would be possible for you to upload them again?

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kind regards

Marancil

LotroShots
    Questions?

In any case you have been upgraded.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Yes, I know.
    It was in the middle of a server move so I emailed your registered mail account that unfortunately your last uploads, which only had been there a few hours, were no longer available and if you would be so kind as to upload them again.

Questions?

In any case you have been upgraded.
    Yay, thanks! I'll get on with the upload ASAP

Permanently retired. Was Kibilturg, Guardian of Imladris (then Landroval & Crickhollow) and ~40 alts.

I am trying to upload this screenshot:
    https://www.facebook.com/lotroscreen...13715649255663
    But, when I upload it to the website, it greatly changes the colors. And this is the result:
    https://shots.lotrokin.me/picture.php?/601/category/34
    Last edited by DiogoVP; Dec 19 2017 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiogoVP View Post
    I am trying to upload this screenshot:
    https://www.facebook.com/lotroscreen...13715649255663
    But, when I upload it to the website, it greatly changes the colors. And this is the result:
    https://shots.lotrokin.me/picture.php?/601/category/34
    Thats werd. Looking in to it. From what I can see immediately it could be that the cached thumbnail is having issues representing all the colours, because when you select Original size it looks ok to me. It is probably an effect of the rescaling.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Hokay, playing around a bit. The Header Manager plugin can be used to ADD a number of images, that will be used to present those images randomized as BANNERS. Now, this require certain image proportions and thus not all images are usable. The proportins used are 1000x150 and when selecting images you are also asked to crop down the image to that size. This works rather well for most of Joegos "merged" images, but also means they are cropped a bit and if you have images you consider "broken" or "distorted" by this method, please let us now. See it also as an encouragement to create images that are suitable for this usage....

Celebrating a year and a bit.

Stats....

432 855 pageviews
    21 registered users
    765 pictures

After a review and some corrections on stats of deleted/moved images I am proud to report that 2019 brought 454034 viewed pictures.

Considering we already are at almost 100.000 for 2020 we should reach up to 600.000 by years end easily.

That is someone browsing the site looking at pictures, not a bot scrolling all through in less than a second. All 969 of them as we currently stand.

Again I encourage anyone who wants to register and maintain their own album.

UPGRADE > https://www.lotroshots.net/

The sub site shots.lotrokin.me has been copied to www.lotroshots.net and we will maintain the albums from the new site from now on.

Hotlinking from the olde site works and we intend to keep it working in the foreseeable future, but new registrations on the old site have been disabled.

So since januari 2018 the site now has almost 1500 "shots" and about 30 members that upload screenshots and pictures at their leisure.

We have endured for 5 years and 5 months, keeping the site updated, clean, ad-free and in perfect working condition. The site averages about 1000 visits per day.

No reports on slow loads or broken pages, that I am aware of.

We also have detailed statistics for the last 3 years.

We are here to stay. You are welcome to join us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2