We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Elle's Halloween Hide and Seek Giveaway 31-10-17

It's almost that time of year again. Getting the announcement out now so that i can work on some stellar prizes. Heya All, Following on from the successful Easter Giveaway. Come find me on Halloween I will be hiding as usual from 6pm UK till 7PM. Clues will be given at intervals if nobody has found me after 1 hour I will reveal my location and the first one to reach me will win.
    The first one to /trade with me will win the top prize of 3200g+Items. Brought to you by Ellemere of Ekseriyet, Eldar and community friends. Donations Welcome.

Prizes.
    1st: 3333g, 5 Universal Solvents, 2 Essence Reclamation Scrolls
    2nd: 40 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment, 5 Universal Solvents
    3rd: 5 Anfalas Star-Lit Crystals, 5 Universal Solvents
    4th: 20 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment, Blemished Symbol of the Eldar King
    5th: 3 Empowered Shadow Essense Boxes (Donated by Mendel )
    6th: 50g, Tome of the Yellow Snake, Tome of the Plateu Mole-Rat
    7th: 50g, Tome of the Gorgoroth Crawler
    8th: 50g, Tome of the Ash Frog
    9th: 50g
    10th: 50g
    Mystery Booby Prize: ????
    Bonus Prize for the worst dressed: Black Steel Key

Thank you to all who have donated.

Winners
    1st, Xtrar
    2nd Ashildir
    3rd Ciraelle
    4th Haldar
    5th Chimose
    6th Gothrir
    7th Melkuvilas
    8th Dinmithrandir
    9th
    10th
    Mystery Booby Prize BagofPies
    Bonus Prize Ciraelle (worst dressed)
    Last edited by Ellemere; Oct 31 2017 at 03:20 PM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Best of luck with the event & gl to all ;D
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    It's almost that time of year again. Getting the announcement out now so that i can work on some stellar prizes. Heya All, Following on from the successful Easter Giveaway. Come find me on Halloween I will be hiding as usual from 6pm UK till 7PM. Clues will be given at intervals if nobody has found me after 1 hour I will reveal my location and the first one to reach me will win.
    The first one to /trade with me will win the top prize of 3200g+Items. Brought to you by Ellemere of Ekseriyet, Eldar and community friends. Donations Welcome.

Prizes.
    1st: 3333g, 5 Universal Solvents, 2 Essence Reclamation Scrolls
    2nd: 40 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment, 5 Universal Solvents
    3rd: 5 Anfalas Star-Lit Crystals, 5 Universal Solvents
    4th: 20 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment, Blemished Symbol of the Eldar King
    5th: 3 Empowered Shadow Essense Boxes (Donated by Mendel )
    6th: 50g, Tome of the Yellow Snake, Tome of the Plateu Mole-Rat
    7th: 50g, Tome of the Gorgoroth Crawler
    8th: 50g, Tome of the Ash Frog
    9th: 50g
    10th: 50g
    Mystery Booby Prize: ????
    Bonus Prize for the worst dressed: It's a Mystery!!

Thank you to all who have donated.

Winners
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th
    9th
    10th
    Mystery Booby Prize
    Bonus Prize
    I think there's going to be downtime for an update at that time.

servers should be back up by 16:00GMT
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

6th place checking in.

Thanks for the fun event! I was sure in the beginning you were in Evendim (the King/Queen hint), but eventually got in time to the fishing village

I'll be sure to take my new pets in my adventures throughout Middle Earth (and buy them some treats with the gold reward).

Hello folks. Been a while since I ran one of these. Would there be any interest if I ran a newer one with updated prizes to reflect todays needs/wants for the ardent player.

I am a bit biased. But this needs more attention. These hide and seeks are great fun for the explorer.
    Receiving hints and trying to figure out what location it is about and where the hiding place is, is half the fun.
    The rewards are a bonus!