We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A plea to Burgs

A plea to Burgs

CdG is killing the action we have on Landy. When the burgs start one shotting, the creeps are going to log. And any action we have is over. So a plea to the Burgs, please refrain from using CdG. Good fights make the Moors.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

I have to admit, wandering "solo" with a couple pocket burgs waiting to jump a creep who thinks he sees an easy meal is funny. Just once though. Don't want to overly frustrate folks.

Had a good RvR fight on Monday. Got my LM to rank 7. Thanks Kate, Charrik, Dirtluk, Lysaela, everyone else for helping with my slayer deeds. And your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilawolf View Post
    CdG is killing the action we have on Landy. When the burgs start one shotting, the creeps are going to log. And any action we have is over. So a plea to the Burgs, please refrain from using CdG. Good fights make the Moors.
    This.... creeps arent going to put up with it anymore. No more burg packs either, you do enough damage solo.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    This.... creeps arent going to put up with it anymore. No more burg packs either, you do enough damage solo.
    Oh good lord. Zerging trash crying about burgs. GMAFB. You have done more to wreck the Moors, and you can't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCreeper View Post
    Oh good lord. Zerging trash crying about burgs. GMAFB. You have done more to wreck the Moors, and you can't even see it.
    Like what?
    I dont think its my fault creep mits didnt scale or that burg and hunters are over powered. Maybe its my fault creeps cant solo ops where as freeps can. I know its my fault creeps now have to trait finesse corruptions with no extra slots. Never mind it must be that defliers can oneshot freeps .....That must be it.

Like what?
    I dont think its my fault creep mits didnt scale or that burg and hunters are over powered. Maybe its my fault creeps cant solo ops where as freeps can. I know its my fault creeps now have to trait finesse corruptions with no extra slots. Never mind it must be that defliers can oneshot freeps .....That must be it.
    One-hundred percent confirmation of my point.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCreeper View Post
    One-hundred percent confirmation of my point.
    yeah i knew it was the fact defliers could oneshot people. My bad I'll try not to do it anymore.

A defiler crit def and physical mit stacked the other day and my CDG that normally does 80k x3 only did 20 - 29k x3 which is ridiculous. You guys need to stop morale / mit stacking like crazy every time I go to kill someone in your group, everyone has 160 - 220k morale mit/crit def stacked so I have to wait for the squishy wargs / spiders to pop out to get any kills.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPromethious View Post
    A defiler crit def and physical mit stacked the other day and my CDG that normally does 80k x3 only did 20 - 29k x3 which is ridiculous. You guys need to stop morale / mit stacking like crazy every time I go to kill someone in your group, everyone has 160 - 220k morale mit/crit def stacked so I have to wait for the squishy wargs / spiders to pop out to get any kills.
    Well it certainly seems like you are dealing with a lot of adversity.
    Landy Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 14

10. Nov 18 2017, 02:06 PM

11. Nov 19 2017, 04:27 AM

12. Nov 20 2017, 10:25 AM

13. Nov 20 2017, 08:41 PM

14. Nov 21 2017, 03:54 AM

15. Nov 21 2017, 10:38 AM

16. Nov 21 2017, 12:15 PM

17. Nov 21 2017, 12:38 PM

Burgs have every right to be in the moors just like the wargs have the right to be in the moors. Stop your crying Kate. Adapt and overcome your fears, you may actually learn something if you leave Grams.
    Last edited by CarenC; Nov 29 2017 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarenC View Post
    Burgs have every right to be in the moors just like the wargs have the right to be in the moors. Stop your crying Kate. Adapt and overcome your fears, you may actually learn something if you leave Grams.
    Nothing I can do if its a grams camp, I dont control what goes on in the moors hun.

You cant compare wargs to burgs especially if you have any idea whats going on in the moors. Well unless you are a freep, you arent a freep are you?
    Last edited by Kate00; Nov 29 2017 at 02:20 PM.

Nothing I can do if its a grams camp, I dont control what goes on in the moors hun.

You cant compare wargs to burgs especially if you have any idea whats going on in the moors. Well unless you are a freep, you arent a freep are you?
    Roam?

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Roam?
    I can roam all I want, cant make the other creeps leave grams if they dont want to. Again I dont control what goes on in the moors.

I can roam all I want, cant make the other creeps leave grams if they dont want to. Again I dont control what goes on in the moors.
    Thing is. If one plays creep they are supposed to kill freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Thing is. If one plays creep they are supposed to kill freeps.
    ok? I'm pretty sure all the creeps on landy kill freeps.

ok? I'm pretty sure all the creeps on landy kill freeps.
    In theory one should be able to kill opponent even without having full 100% of their side helping. Just saying.

But you seem to try to speak for all the creeps saying that we won't fight if the burgs are out. I can compare wargs to burgs, a couple wargs can out smart, out think, and kill a couple burgs without a problem. You just haven't seemed to figure a way to overcome and adapt to the situation is all I am saying, instead you rather log over and disrupt PvE world chat when 80% of those people don't even come to the Moors. And while I am at it, why don't you speak for yourself and not the rest of the creep population.

But you seem to try to speak for all the creeps saying that we won't fight if the burgs are out. I can compare wargs to burgs, a couple wargs can out smart, out think, and kill a couple burgs without a problem. You just haven't seemed to figure a way to overcome and adapt to the situation is all I am saying, instead you rather log over and disrupt PvE world chat when 80% of those people don't even come to the Moors. And while I am at it, why don't you speak for yourself and not the rest of the creep population.
    Burgs can oneshot creeps. Wargs cant oneshot freeps. Comparing the two is apples and oranges.

As for me logging over to world chat pve side? why dont you take up that same argument will all the rank 0 reavers logged in at grams.

If you look, I'm not the op here so I'm not speaking for everyone. The topic of the post isnt speaking for all creeps either. My posts were simply reinforcing the op. And last I checked I have freedom of speech.

Then next time say Kate isn't going to leave grams, cause Kate is to scared to die. This is the oldest story about burgs being OP and after 9-10 years you still haven't figured out how to beat them. It doesn't matter if a burg can 1 shot an afk creep or a creep that has his guard down, its the fact that you can't seem to figure out how to make things work, you don't know how to adapt, and you are just to scared to leave grams unless you have 2 defilers, WL, and 3 dps classes to fight 3 freeps. the creeps logged in talking in moors is talking moors and they PvMP whether be spys or not. The PvE world chat is for PVE, they don't care about your whining. And your freedom of speech is for USA only, not Middle Earth. Give it up Kate, or log.
    Last edited by CarenC; Nov 29 2017 at 11:18 PM.

Then next time say Kate isn't going to leave grams, cause Kate is to scared to die. This is the oldest story about burgs being OP and after 9-10 years you still haven't figured out how to beat them. It doesn't matter if a burg can 1 shot an afk creep or a creep that has his guard down, its the fact that you can't seem to figure out how to make things work, you don't know how to adapt, and you are just to scared to leave grams unless you have 2 defilers, WL, and 3 dps classes to fight 3 freeps. the creeps logged in talking in moors is talking moors and they PvMP whether be spys or not. The PvE world chat is for PVE, they don't care about your whining. And your freedom of speech is for USA only, not Middle Earth. Give it up Kate, or log.
    Burgs havent always been able to oneshot creeps so again your excuse is invalid.
    I dont run groups. I dont have to play with burg packs, you dont get to dictate how i play my game. If it bothers you so much dont play in the moors. Who are you to say what rules this video game has? I think you need to take a step back an look how ridiculous you are acting.

EDIT: if you are so upset I'm posting in agreement with Redrighthand and think creeps should suffer through this burg problem without even asking for them to not oneshot people why dont you take it up with him for starting the thread.
    Last edited by Kate00; Nov 29 2017 at 11:44 PM.

Burgs havent always been able to oneshot creeps so again your excuse is invalid.
    I dont run groups. I dont have to play with burg packs, you dont get to dictate how i play my game. If it bothers you so much dont play in the moors. Who are you to say what rules this video game has? I think you need to take a step back an look how ridiculous you are acting.
    Well, I don't need to make the rules of the game since there is Code of conducts guideline for harassing players and/or disrupting gameplay. Burgs have been "OP" for a very long long time.....go back and read what I said. And as far as looking ridiculous. I would say the same to you but I am not that type of person to judge or name call people like you do. I wouldn't belittle myself to your level.

30. Nov 29 2017, 11:47 PM

31. Nov 30 2017, 04:26 PM

32. Nov 30 2017, 09:51 PM

Burgs havent always been able to oneshot creeps so again your excuse is invalid
    This is incorrect. It has always been very dependent on the update and where creeps vs freeps stood. I used to be able to one shot creeps with a bleed build.

Fellow burgs, if you really want to make them cry, do the following. Go get the armor from Hytbolt that auto devastates on AIM use. Set up a macro on your keyboard that will switch your armor between your regular set and the Hytbolt set (this way you don't have lev 70 armor on after the attack). Once you have this set up, before your initial attack, click the button to switch to Hytbolt, hit AIM, hit the button to switch back to your regular armor (aim at this point is already set to devastate), then CDG or bleed from stealth depending on your setup. Auto devastate every time.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Utter Redundancy.

First off, i'd just like to say I love how this went from someone (reasonably) asking Burglars to refrain from using Coup De Grace, and I will because instead of being a blithering idiot like Kate you asked quite politely, to just people calling out Kate for her stupidity.

Second, In my opinion and many others CDG isn't what you people should be afraid of, its Cunning Attack, for starters Lemarque rarely uses CDG except when Kate is around to utterly PWN her and more often that not make her rage flip to cry in either ooc or world chat. Cunning on the new training dummies in GV did in 16 seconds 500-600 thousand damage, (only 16 seconds because of the wipe of all effects and aggro) whereas CDG is maybe 10-70k each hit ie 30-120k overall.

Finally, Kate... Kate, Kate, Kate. I find it UTTERLY HILARIOUS that you of all people are complaining about balance in the moors you time after time after time do nothing towards "balancing" your craids, and at times it hurts you. having 20 mit stacked defilers and warleaders and maybe 1 warg and 3 freevers, and at that point Lemarque is there to just continuously wipe your band of blithering bafoons. You do nothing but imbalance QQ and abuse, you abused wargs when they were op you QQ when your incompetent group wipes and you do nothing but heal stack, and when you do wipe you pull a Smegg and Red Rooster.

- Deathlane

And now for a fun little video composed by a friend of mine from Vilya,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omJmdxePNE4

Kate...
    any class,
    anytime,
    everytime,
    every update,
    and you know it.

;..;

Learn to strat & adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhgan View Post

Second, In my opinion and many others CDG isn't what you people should be afraid of, its Cunning Attack, for starters Lemarque rarely uses CDG except when Kate is around to utterly PWN her and more often that not make her rage flip to cry in either ooc or world chat.
    I've asked around twice now who Lemarque is and no one knows. Burgs cant kill me solo or 2v1 so I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't play or have a reputation in the moors has killed me.

Finally, Kate... Kate, Kate, Kate. I find it UTTERLY HILARIOUS that you of all people are complaining about balance in the moors you time after time after time do nothing towards "balancing" your craids, and at times it hurts you.
    I dont lead groups, I have no control over the group make-up and like I said since no one knows who you are I'm pretty sure your opinion doesnt have weight.

having 20 mit stacked defilers and warleaders and maybe 1 warg and 3 freevers, and at that point Lemarque is there to just continuously wipe your band of blithering bafoons.
    I dont think landy has 20 defilers and 20 wls. Infact landy hasnt had 40 creeps on in months. And again no one knows who you are.

You do nothing but imbalance QQ and abuse, you abused wargs when they were op you QQ when your incompetent group wipes and you do nothing but heal stack, and when you do wipe you pull a Smegg and Red Rooster.
    I dont play warg. Im not sure what Smegg has to do with me but Im glad we can both piss off nobodies like you, sorry you died in a pvp zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoch View Post
    Kate...
    any class,
    anytime,
    everytime,
    every update,
    and you know it.

;..;

Learn to strat & adapt.
    I know you arent trying to insinuate that burgs are not op in the moors since they can oneshot people... there is no strat or adapting to that.

37. Dec 11 2017, 08:52 AM

38. Dec 11 2017, 10:05 AM

39. Dec 11 2017, 10:13 AM

40. Dec 11 2017, 11:42 AM

41. Dec 11 2017, 11:45 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast