We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A plea to Burgs

as a completely disinterested party who never plays PVP it would seem counter productive for burgs to behave in such a way that would discourage the competition from Joining

2. Dec 11 2017, 12:00 PM

3. Dec 11 2017, 12:15 PM

4. Dec 11 2017, 12:23 PM

5. Dec 11 2017, 01:24 PM

6. Dec 11 2017, 02:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I've asked around twice now who Lemarque is and no one knows.

I dont play warg. Im not sure what Smegg has to do with me but Im glad we can both piss off nobodies like you, sorry you died in a pvp zone.

Hmm, I don't think I really need to say anything since u posted that you have a r12 warg.

Kate I see some familiar names here. Lemarque came from Vilya. Little nub ran feverishly when I tracked him. I bet Nina knows more on that.

CarenC I remember now R15 warg Asagie old kinmate of Aroondie. Legion of Moonlit Knights?

Now you know where the Smegg references comes in. Lemarque hated the smerg.

Damn I may have to return,to suck at pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    Kate I see some familiar names here. Lemarque came from Vilya. Little nub ran feverishly when I tracked him. I bet Nina knows more on that.

CarenC I remember now R15 warg Asagie old kinmate of Aroondie. Legion of Moonlit Knights?

Now you know where the Smegg references comes in. Lemarque hated the smerg.

Damn I may have to return,to suck at pvp
    I played against Lemarque tonight, bad burg. Had no idea what to do. Couldnt even keep up with a kiting defiler. Died a lot. I can see why he hated Smegg, probably couldnt kill him either.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I played against Lemarque tonight, bad burg. Had no idea what to do. Couldnt even keep up with a kiting defiler. Died a lot. I can see why he hated Smegg, probably couldnt kill him either.
    Desperate much? Lemarque was part of the Bludhorn honor party this evening. Fought where she was told to fight, died where she was told to die, all to honor the passing of a lotro player but somehow you've managed to make it about you.

Desperate much?

Can we get a screen shot of how many kb's each person has on each other? Although Lemarque had been at the memorial this had been the first appearance of kate I've heard / seen in a couple of months. Ide just like it to be cleared up who sucks more, my money is on Lemarque being HORRIBLE. Have fun!

12. Feb 07 2018, 11:30 AM

Ide suggest not making fun of kate guys, last time that happened she got triggered because she was attacked in her safe space and when on a mass reporting spree

Out of this whole ordeal this thread is still not at all on it's original topic of burglars using coup de grace, and when Kate tries to get someone's posts removed she continues a pointless rant over someone she apparently has never heard of, and her constant insult of being relevant or not is also quite amusing because the only relevant thing about her is her apparent lack of skill and tact

I fought Kate today... Was quite dissapointed. Took her group eleven minutes to kill the casuals that roam the Ettenmoors on Landroval with me healing... I'd just like to say I don't know what the freeps of Landroval are complaining about. Kate is easier than Krelweb was on Vilya. Step up your game.

Triggering Casuals, Of Vilya.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    I fought Kate today... Was quite dissapointed. Took her group eleven minutes to kill the casuals that roam the Ettenmoors on Landroval with me healing... I'd just like to say I don't know what the freeps of Landroval are complaining about. Kate is easier than Krelweb was on Vilya. Step up your game.

Triggering Casuals, Of Vilya.
    you fought a bunch of greenies today and wiped several times. thats embarrassing when you have 2 minis healing.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

been in moors too long... Jimmycake
    Better to be noticed by actions than words.
    Now Streaming via twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/cow_tippin_mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2