We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    Man I am here to read how cool the raid is and all I can see is a bunch of sad news. There's no progression and winner here for anyone that touched this raid before official release. You can't beta test it on the regular and the jump on it and complete it and say we did it first. Come on man.

Ye I played a Lin time ago and did rift and I was like man that was tight. Every time it was tight. Weeks even months after release people was still trying to do it. That's how it should be.

Not a bunch of mediocre testers hittin it after nerfs and changes while playing it during beta.

Delete this damn thread. Y'all who played test before release posting times
    should be ashamed. Straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by cjones1589 View Post
    No one is gonna believe me but here's the answer: We were running 3 minis so i was running yellow and decided to run the throne set for ctg cd because I figured I could take the extra damage/-incoming healing with 3 healers on just T2. Wearing those pieces lowered my crit to below what i wanted so i swapped in a pocket with crit on it. I didn't realize it removed the debuff until after i took the SS but I wouldn't have intentionally done this exploit. I haven't used it in any runs since and if necessary I can provide SS proving I haven't used it since.
    Nope. There are people on Landroval who have screenshots of both groups bragging about exploiting the first boss. Of course I'm not going to believe that you guys didn't use any other exploits, when your group continually exploited as many bosses in Throne as they could.

Why is this even a discussion, GMs should be checking logs and perma banning anyone who exploited. End of discussion. Hell, they did it when people were exploiting Throne to sell items, why not now? That's what every other respectable game company does.
    |Faewyrn||Captain of Rhûn||95| |Agala||Warden of Snowbourn||85| |Saelila||Huntress of Mirkwood||85| |Orronn||Champion of Women||80|
    Leader of Randirheim: The Wanderer's Home on Landroval.
    I BOOP YOUR NOSE. BOOP!

Quote Originally Posted by RearedMclovin View Post
    Man I am here to read how cool the raid is and all I can see is a bunch of sad news. There's no progression and winner here for anyone that touched this raid before official release. You can't beta test it on the regular and the jump on it and complete it and say we did it first. Come on man.

Ye I played a Lin time ago and did rift and I was like man that was tight. Every time it was tight. Weeks even months after release people was still trying to do it. That's how it should be.

Not a bunch of mediocre testers hittin it after nerfs and changes while playing it during beta.

Delete this damn thread. Y'all who played test before release posting times
    should be ashamed. Straight up.
    Player groups test the raid on beta, because there is no one else to test the content... SSG is not capable of testing (and adjusting) their own raid, as sad as that sounds. The raid was full of bugs,exploits, and broken bosses even weeks after SSG received player feedbacks for beta sessions, imagine what it would look like if players never tested the raid on beta.

When you dig deep into almost ANY problem in this game, it all comes down to developers not bothering to play the game they made...
    Last edited by Wolf2x; Jan 23 2018 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2x View Post
    Player groups test the raid on beta, because there is no one else to test the content... SSG is not capable of testing (and adjusting) their own raid, as sad as that sounds. The raid was full of bugs,exploits, and broken bosses even weeks after SSG received player feedbacks for beta sessions, imagine what it would look like if players never tested the raid on beta.

When you dig deep into almost ANY problem in this game, it all comes down to developers not bothering to play the game they made...
    I tell you what you get if players didn't bother to test/play it and add their two cents. You'd get content to complete and race for first clears with on a legitimate an even playing field. Making this entire thread and exploit moaning legitimate.

Everyone could also make recommendations for fixes later.

I wonder how much it was changed and altered during the testing phase. That's a real thread there, not this one ATM. This is just an insult to other players with a brain to be honest straight up wrong. It's actually a reAlly bad experience reading this thread at work.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKiva View Post
    Nope. There are people on Landroval who have screenshots of both groups bragging about exploiting the first boss. Of course I'm not going to believe that you guys didn't use any other exploits, when your group continually exploited as many bosses in Throne as they could.
    Lol this is just low slander... we didn't exploit a single boss in throne, and you have absolutely no reason to say otherwise. I have video record of every one of our fights so you may as well eat your words now.

@ Goodguysmaug

I don't disagree with the rules that you've imposed, but if you're going to impose a rule, you need to hold everyone to that same rule, and you aren't. The proof of Faded using an exploit is as clear as the one we are purported to have used, with the evidence of intent/accidental use being the same in both cases, yet they are not removed and we are? Think about for a moment what measly bonus you get with that shadow glitch, and then consider the 5% fellowship-wide incoming healing bonus that Elze is giving to Faded for every raid fight.

So I have to ask you, where is the cut-off point with this rule? Is it okay to exploit by a value of 5% but not 6 or 7%? Should players keep that in mind when they want to exploit and make sure not to surpass the permissible values? I understand the rule-- I don't think anyone at this point can say that they understand how exactly its enforced and to what extent.

As far as Muko's buff, we have video record of every one of our fights. We can provide them. That would bethe be-all end-all of this discussion, there is nothing more exonerating than that. You want to see non-exploited challenge completions? Just ask. You will not see a single person with an improper amount of light, not even on Muko, except in that one fight. Considering that that one fight is the easiest t2 fight since UO, I think its absurd for anyone to mock that we needed an exploit to do it, and absurd to think we turned on an exploit to beat it. So what is outlandish about it being accidental? It's more far-fetched to say that it was intentional.
    The previous 2 challenge fights prior to Fingar are significantly more difficult, and for our first challenge completions for boss 1 and 2, he downs them with the proper amount of light, but flips a switch to beat the 3rd boss t2? I don't think so. You should trust Muko. Everyone else in our group trusts him.

Obviously we didn't need some meager addition of stats, and you will see that, if you want to, in the videos that show us doing much harder fights, all with the proper amount of light.

This is Illy, one of the leaders of Muath/Illy and friends raid alliance.
    Last edited by 007Squanto; Jan 23 2018 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    Why using BB jewelry should be considered an exploit? Since it's an intended mechanic and i think im not in fault if i say that 100% of the kins used that or beorning % heal.
    Because it's already said in here. Mixing up old and new gear can give you exploit effect removing light debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RearedMclovin View Post
    I tell you what you get if players didn't bother to test/play it and add their two cents. You'd get content to complete and race for first clears with on a legitimate an even playing field. Making this entire thread and exploit moaning legitimate.

Everyone could also make recommendations for fixes later.

I wonder how much it was changed and altered during the testing phase. That's a real thread there, not this one ATM. This is just an insult to other players with a brain to be honest straight up wrong. It's actually a reAlly bad experience reading this thread at work.
    Dude, the adds on first boss wasn't even spawning before the first player feedback on beta... The challenge didn't work on boss 2. There would be no legitimate competition without players testing on beta, because the raid would be a complete joke.

And I'm not sure about the idea of turning live servers into live beta, fixing something each week on live would make SSG look amateur
    Last edited by Wolf2x; Jan 23 2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2x View Post
    ... would make SSG look amateur
    Yeah, imagine that...

10. Jan 23 2018, 03:10 PM

11. Jan 23 2018, 03:25 PM

12. Jan 23 2018, 03:33 PM

13. Jan 23 2018, 03:52 PM

14. Jan 23 2018, 04:03 PM

15. Jan 23 2018, 04:11 PM

16. Jan 23 2018, 04:14 PM

17. Jan 23 2018, 04:16 PM

18. Jan 23 2018, 04:23 PM

19. Jan 23 2018, 04:29 PM

20. Jan 23 2018, 04:42 PM

21. Jan 23 2018, 05:09 PM

22. Jan 23 2018, 05:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by 007Squanto View Post
    Lol this is just low slander... we didn't exploit a single boss in throne, and you have absolutely no reason to say otherwise. I have video record of every one of our fights so you may as well eat your words now.
    Guess it's not an exploit to fight one mumak at a time.

Also, what's the gauntlet?

Also, what are vortexes?

Post the recordings.
    |Faewyrn||Captain of Rhûn||95| |Agala||Warden of Snowbourn||85| |Saelila||Huntress of Mirkwood||85| |Orronn||Champion of Women||80|
    Leader of Randirheim: The Wanderer's Home on Landroval.
    I BOOP YOUR NOSE. BOOP!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKiva View Post
    Guess it's not an exploit to fight one mumak at a time.

Also, what's the gauntlet?

Also, what are vortexes?

Post the recordings.
    how does one pull 1 mumak? that's the real question. Vortexes always showed up when we did unbroken t2c Don't believe me, I have a video of that for you on youtube. The gauntlet you always have to clear to get to 3rd boss thanks for playing and we'll see you next post on "who can exploit the most"

This thread should have stayed closed when cordovan closed it. The raid is on farm now and yet there's still people complaining. There are exploits in this raid that shouldn't have ever made it to live. They were made well aware of these exploits during beta and one month later of release they are still here. The chances of a fix are very slim so enjoy what you have with your kin/friends or move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Host- View Post
    This thread should have stayed closed when cordovan closed it. The raid is on farm now and yet there's still people complaining. There are exploits in this raid that shouldn't have ever made it to live. They were made well aware of these exploits during beta and one month later of release they are still here. The chances of a fix are very slim so enjoy what you have with your kin/friends or move on.
    Agreed, my kin has cleared three challenger runs this week. At this point people are only debating one another about what is and what is not an exploit with no developer input, no reason to keep this thread open. There were bugs in throne that remained for its entire life cycle so if people are expecting fixes well they should wake up now.

Cordovan told me this thread won't be closed untill Mirkovic completes the raid.

28. Jan 24 2018, 11:40 AM

Did you guys forget that last time we started talking about throne on this thread people got bans in game for it? I'm going to advise not talking about it anymore, or making a new thread.

As far as Muko's buff, we have video record of every one of our fights. We can provide them. That would bethe be-all end-all of this discussion, there is nothing more exonerating than that.

This is Illy, one of the leaders of Muath/Illy and friends raid alliance.
    First off, this is what your post should of looked like just with the clips of the videos added on, instead of writing a wall of text that makes you look bad. You should have also had the videos ready at the time of your post. I could also claim I have videos of you exploiting every fight in every raid ever, but it doesn't mean anything if I don't post them.

So you must of done first boss at least 5 times in abyss, which you say you have recorded every time. I would love to see the videos of most of these clears with any sort of time stamp, but most importantly the first clear. Because 4 people in your main raid group have told me that you exploited this boss every time you have done it, unless people in your raid group are lying just to make themselves look bad.

P.S. You are right, videos WOULD exonerate you, but the longer you make the claim you have videos and don't post the original clears, the worse it makes you look.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

30. Jan 24 2018, 03:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by crl13107 View Post
    Did you guys forget that last time we started talking about throne on this thread people got bans in game for it? I'm going to advise not talking about it anymore, or making a new thread.

First off, this is what your post should of looked like just with the clips of the videos added on, instead of writing a wall of text that makes you look bad. You should have also had the videos ready at the time of your post. I could also claim I have videos of you exploiting every fight in every raid ever, but it doesn't mean anything if I don't post them.

So you must of done first boss at least 5 times in abyss, which you say you have recorded every time. I would love to see the videos of most of these clears with any sort of time stamp, but most importantly the first clear. Because 4 people in your main raid group have told me that you exploited this boss every time you have done it, unless people in your raid group are lying just to make themselves look bad.

P.S. You are right, videos WOULD exonerate you, but the longer you make the claim you have videos and don't post the original clears, the worse it makes you look.

The issue has been resolved, and apparently without requiring any videos. The moderator probably figured he'd have to ask nearly every kin on the list for vids if he was going to ask us. If its not resolved for you personally though. Ratslayer, we can have a discussion in private. But continuing to violate the community rules as you have would probably get this thread closed a second time:

We do not permit "Naming and Shaming". Publicly accusing someone of misbehavior, whether true or not, is not allowed. We do not conduct trials in the court of public opinion, nor do we want to create a situation where players are forced to defend themselves publicly against untrue, misleading, or only partially accurate allegations.

The issue has been resolved, and apparently without requiring any videos. The moderator probably figured he'd have to ask nearly every kin on the list for vids if he was going to ask us. If its not resolved for you personally though. Ratslayer, we can have a discussion in private. But continuing to violate the community rules as you have would probably get this thread closed a second time:

We do not permit "Naming and Shaming". Publicly accusing someone of misbehavior, whether true or not, is not allowed. We do not conduct trials in the court of public opinion, nor do we want to create a situation where players are forced to defend themselves publicly against untrue, misleading, or only partially accurate allegations.
    You offered, I was just trying to accept your offer that you would post them. Feel free to do whatever you want .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

I have tried to be lenient on this thread, moderate it frequently, and allow people to use the thread for its intended purpose. However, it is clear that it is not possible to have this thread on the forums, and it is now closed. From people accusing each other of exploiting, to general in-game drama leaking out-of-game, to all sorts of trolling behavior, it's clear trying to fight this activity in this thread is just not going to work.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11