We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Very sorry to hear about Budhorn. I was in many of his raids back in the day, when no one else wanted to lead he took the reigns, and kept it going. A good strategist, and leader. I'll remember those times fondly. My condolences to his family/friends. Will miss you Budhorn.
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Goodbye Budhorn, the most favorite grumpy hunter of Landy. It's been a long time, and your tenacity will be missed.
    Eternal bonkins

~Nadyah, Venomvain, Temarine, Demri

A bit late to this thread and saw someone mention if there were any pics of Budhorn. Not the greatest pics, my kin (Gank squad) and some others were standing up in one of the keeps waiting for the creeps to work their way to us. Budhorn is back to the camera near the stairs. I loved PvmP then, always at least 1-2 raids out, freeps and creeps. This was back in 2009 I believe.

A few others in this pic that I remember from back in the day, Uhtredson, Fatherdamien, me and my ex Santee. Maybe you'll see yourself in these pics

Was really sorry to hear he passed on, he was the best raid leader and an all around great guy, and I was in Budhorns raids every day. So sorry to hear he's gone, my condolences to his friends and family :-(

Update:
    Well I removed the pics, wouldn't show them anymore darn it. Photobucket but not working now.

OK one more try...Imgur links

Last edited by clrsf06; Mar 15 2018 at 03:55 PM.

The news of his passing really puts the final touch on how I feel about this game.

Rest in peace old man.
    X

I remember Budhorn from freep raids 10-12 years ago. He was a very nice and cheerful person. Always willing to help fellow team members with no ego involved. Very very sad to hear he passed away, may he rest in peace.
    Teuton
    Mercyless aka Havemercy
    Guardians of the Dagorlad

Its not often you browse old forums and see a familiar name had left us.

I enjoyed competing against you back in the day and i hope you're resting well mate.
    Acidacidacid is from the Southern parts of Mirkwood, Her choice in Vocation is a Bear Shepherd.
    Tielwyn is an OG karaoke star
    Wargs could be the last Crimson Maw

Played against the dude plenty, but never played freep-side with him. RIP, brother.
    ANIMALS, A WARG. STALKER.... dog... well, pup.

I haven't played this game in a long time but I remember Budhorn. He was a great dude and I'll never forget that voice of his, rest in peace buddy.

Wow, that is very sad to hear. R.I.P Bud

I haven't played in a couple of years, and haven't posted here even longer, something made me look up his name today.

I used to look forward night after night, to go out into the Moors and get into the main raid Freep-side. I knew we would always give it our best charging into the evil ranks while under his banner! Good times that make me smile thinking of them again! 8)

Balrend (RK) / Balrynn (Cappy) - Landroval - Shadows of Eventide

Take care all!

A unique voice I do still remember 12 years later... I remember hanging out in random small groups with him on my champ at the odd time where I'd play (could not play the moors' prime time hardly ever, living in Europe), and got to kill him on the other side too later on my reaver. He was a nice guy regardless of the creep "hate" and grumpiness And there's nothing wrong in playing with passion.

RIP, old Lotro friend.
    Here are the names of the main characters on which you may find me in-game : RogerTheDumpster, GarbageBag, MoktarTheWhite, Gildorian.

RIP old friend, thanks for everything.
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2