We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Server status!

Server status!

Launcher now has Anor listed, but still closed:

Did not require any additional download and shouldn't when it opens. Just launch and play!
    Arda Shrugged : Elendilmir (RIP) -> Arkenstone -> Anor (RIP) -> Landroval -> Treebeard

Can't wait!

IT'S UP

Arda Shrugged : Elendilmir (RIP) -> Arkenstone -> Anor (RIP) -> Landroval -> Treebeard

launched 12:04, already 284 ahead of me and the position is NOT improving by allowing those ahead of me in

You must wait before logging in to this world...
    Position 1929

I clicked it the moment it went green, about 10 minutes ago. Position 902... still position 902.

Is this a 50 man private server?

I'm 422 but as mentioned that number hasn't changed since I started

Obviously no one has the slightest idea what's going on, and I doubt they are going to tell us.
    I'll just wait until tomorow.
    Lol at 99% of the forum who said no one would be interested in such a stupid idea as a legendary server...

On the other hand, it's great that there are more than 2,000 people about to start on this server!

I'm 218. It's not moved. This really is like vanilla, only this time my number isn't 5 digits long.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    On the other hand, it's great that there are more than 2,000 people about to start on this server!
    Yeah, I feel like a sick kid in hospital looking out the window at the other kids playing.

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    Interesting. You'd think that would correlate to our queue position changing.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokiguesty View Post
    I'm 422 but as mentioned that number hasn't changed since I started
    It’s happening to me as well!