We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skarháld: Fast travel goat from ground level to top level

There is a bank and a full blown crafting area at the top level of Skarháld. But I rarely see anyone there. Why? Because it is a major PitA to ride up & down all these freaking stairs. People rather port to Bree or Galtrev and back to Skarháld than trekking to the top of the stronghold.

I'd love to have an instant travel goat that connects the top and bottom levels. This could be invisible at the beginning and unlocked by a quest (e.g. Black Book 8.7 or State of the Expedition). I bet a lot more people would use the facilities at the top then.

/signed

Skarnhald is a clusterf*#( of something not well thought out. Having the vault on the other end up how ever many levels is just dumb. It's far easier to grab a pony to Bree and the vault is right there where the AH is. The main area where quartermasters/stable and daily givers are is like 10 lbs of s*&t in a 5 lb bag of more s*&t and the lag gets as bad as Minis Tirith at times.

When I'm up at the top I often use my Return to Skill to get to the bottom. Not fun at all. Even Bree has a horse between the West and South Gates.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Agree

I like this idea very much. I did have to climb up alot but then in all honesty I didn't really find that much up their.

Totally signed. At least you don't have to run to the top keep for the dailies the way you had to in Felegoth... I typically pop over to Court of Lothlorien for Bank/AH/LI services.

/signed!