We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kinship houses in Belfalas

Hi

It is now just over 2 weeks before kinships can buy Kinship houses on the legendary servers, the basic region ones are easy to purchase as they are just Gold, but the premium ones are unobtainable due to fact either the leader has to pay out of his own pocket in Cash $/£ or you dont get one.

reasons for this are:

1: Cannot trade housing writs on this server!
    2: Cannot trade Mithril coins on this server!

So the leader of the kin has to outlay £65 to buy 9000 LP to buy the writs or outlay £55 to buy 900 MC.

I find it disgusting, we should be able to buy a premium kinship house without having to beg people to transfer money to someone to buy these, what if the leader decides to leave kinship after getting cash, then just use it to change his name, then keep playing?

Is this going to be fixed or is there a plan to make it able for people in game to donate to a purchase without sending cash across?

Something needs to be organised by SSG.

But i know from the amount of replies other posts get, nothing will get done!!

Auntinel LOA

Quote Originally Posted by Modeki View Post
    Hi

It is now just over 2 weeks before kinships can buy Kinship houses on the legendary servers, the basic region ones are easy to purchase as they are just Gold, but the premium ones are unobtainable due to fact either the leader has to pay out of his own pocket in Cash $/£ or you dont get one.

reasons for this are:

1: Cannot trade housing writs on this server!
    2: Cannot trade Mithril coins on this server!

So the leader of the kin has to outlay £65 to buy 9000 LP to buy the writs or outlay £55 to buy 900 MC.

I find it disgusting, we should be able to buy a premium kinship house without having to beg people to transfer money to someone to buy these, what if the leader decides to leave kinship after getting cash, then just use it to change his name, then keep playing?

Is this going to be fixed or is there a plan to make it able for people in game to donate to a purchase without sending cash across?

Something needs to be organised by SSG.

But i know from the amount of replies other posts get, nothing will get done!!

Auntinel LOA
    Heya Auntinel!
    One way to circumvent this premium Kinship house issue is to temporarily transfer Kin leadership over to a member that can/is willing to purchase it.
    After acquiring the Premium Kinhouse, then have that member transfer the Kin Leadership back over to you or whomever is the Kin leader at that time.
    Once transferred, I do believe the ownership of the Kinhouse then belongs to the Kin Leader (unconfirmed).
    However, I do know that this method will work to acquire one, albeit how unfortunately inconvenient this method is.

I hope this helps to resolve the issue, hit me up for a tour of the place when you've finished decorating!
    ~ Skoch
    <Infamy>