We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chapter 14: Thangulhad

Hi All, anyone else having problems with the skirmish for this chapter. I have been dumped back to desktop twice, frozen screen once and had a load screen part way through the skirmish which had the flashing ring in the bottom center as normal but no loading bar. I have tried it in both 64 and 32 bit with no joy so atm I'm unabla to complete the book. Any thoughts?.
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war,while defeated warriors go to war first and seek to win -.Sun-Tzu

Andrial Shadowhunter, Knight Commander; Knights Of Avalon; Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Raven.. View Post
    Hi All, anyone else having problems with the skirmish for this chapter. I have been dumped back to desktop twice, frozen screen once and had a load screen part way through the skirmish which had the flashing ring in the bottom center as normal but no loading bar. I have tried it in both 64 and 32 bit with no joy so atm I'm unabla to complete the book. Any thoughts?.
    I have been indeed crashing lately on Ithil during instance play , be that the Session play,Skirmish,scaled or a classic one. Do you have DX11 Enabled? Attempt to switch it back to DX9 and then restart your client. Make sure you have no conflicting background applications interfering with the game,check your anti-virus protection. It might be highly plausible to experience the memory leak which clearly can cause freezing issues. For now keep trying,rinse and repeat. I have had problems in particular places as well. As for Flashing ring in the bottom do you get the typical message which shall soon follow:

"The connection to server has been lost" , followed by the black screen?