We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehleyr_SSG View Post
    ... a new round of invitations will be mailed out this week!

As such, applications for this round are now closed. Feel free to apply, just keep in mind any applications filed from this date forward will be kept for the next round of invites.

If you have applied to the program at any time between September 12, 2019 and May 09, 2021 (yes, yes, I know) your application has been collected, reviewed and considered for this round of invites.

Keep an eye on your email for an invite! (Assure you have lotropalantirpreviewprogram@st andingstonegames.com unblocked in your email.)

I know a lot of you applied a LONG time ago, and a lot has changed since then. So if you get an invite and you're simply not interested in participating anymore we completely understand.

Best of luck to all who have applied!
    Heya @Kehleyr_SSG!

Is already known, when the next Palantir Private-invite Round begins?

Kehleyr_SSG is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanganark View Post
    Heya @Kehleyr_SSG!

Is already known, when the next Palantir Private-invite Round begins?
    Unfortunately we have had to put invites on hold and do not have a 'return' date at this time.

Please continue to apply! The applications are held in a database until we have the resources to process them.
    Quality Assurance Team Lead
    The Lord of the Rings Online
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

3. Jun 08 2022, 10:12 AM

Unfortunately we have had to put invites on hold and do not have a 'return' date at this time.

Please continue to apply! The applications are held in a database until we have the resources to process them.
    I know you said that, but I just keep asking because there is a lot of interest in participating in this program. I can't wait (if I am selected).

there's been too many alpha testers who over the years leaked things that were supposed to be under NDA, that's probably why applications are on hold

Quote Originally Posted by elvenes View Post
    there's been too many alpha testers who over the years leaked things that were supposed to be under NDA, that's probably why applications are on hold
    That's a real shame, hope they get that solved soon.

I know it does seem like this program is being totally ignored, and I get that. If I were you I would think the same thing.

But it's not - I promise you! I still don't have an ETA, but as soon as I do I will let you know!

Thank you all for your continued interest and patience!

I know it does seem like this program is being totally ignored, and I get that. If I were you I would think the same thing.

But it's not - I promise you! I still don't have an ETA, but as soon as I do I will let you know!

I know it's the wrong place here to ask..., any information about Bullroarer? I thought it will get online with the Producer's Letter? :-/

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by elvenes View Post
    Eh, any time a company relies on unpaid volunteers to do real work to test their product, leaks are to be expected. It's not like we're talking national secrets here, just a few people know what *might* be coming a little before the next round of unpaid volunteers testing the product on Bullroarer. And there's so much BS and speculation from people who claim to know what's coming that even if leaks don't turn into a game of telephone and get completely mangled, nobody knows *exactly* what's in the pipeline.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Well as one of the oldest members and testers here Cord knows I am down to test. Somedays I miss when we had to sign NDA's. I was testing LOTRO when we were still using Arwen which they used for Alpha and closed Beta. I have been around for LOTRO through it all.

11. Jul 14 2022, 08:01 AM
    Reason
    It was rude of me Sorry

I know, i'm asking alot, about how the actual state of new Invite round is.
    Is there a Chance, i know it's a little curious; that there will be a new Invite round for beginning of U35?

Any new ETA on when the new Invitation-Round starts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanganark View Post
    Any new ETA on when the new Invitation-Round starts?
    Coincidentally enough, I have started working on this today. I hope to have something out by the end of the month.

Coincidentally enough, I have started working on this today. I hope to have something out by the end of the month.
    Thanks for this information!
    Last edited by Nanganark; Jan 14 2023 at 06:55 AM.

We are pleased to announce that a fresh batch of invitations to the Palantir Private Preview Program has just gone out!

If you have applied to Palantir at any time in the past... well... forever... please check your email inboxes for an invite!

We understand that is has been beyond quite some time since we've sent out invites. Thank you all for your patience and continued interest in joining this program.

Good luck to all that applied, and we hope you are enjoying your time in Middle-earth!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2