We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Scheduled Ettenmoors Carnage!!!

Hail and well met, my friends!

Are you itching to test out a new weapon? Does your old weapon seek to drink deep of the blood of Wargs, Orcs, Uruk-hai or Spiders? Or perhaps you are a Warg, Orc, Uruk-hai or Spider that wishes to feast upon the flesh of the Free-Peoples?

Well, then you are in luck!

Every Tuesday and Thursday in the last true contested front of the Ettenmoors, the Free-Peoples rally behind one of Beorn's folk: Frostpaws

While the Monsters of Angmar, Isengard and Mordor rally behind the staff of the Defiler: Balgbash

The carnage begins each of those evenings at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific) - Come join in the bloodbath and have some fun!

((At maximum we have had upwards of 20 people on each side - we actually tripped the "Reduced Awareness" icon!))

Time: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific) (runs at least two hours)

Leaders: Creeps: Balgbash <Nimrodel Exiles> / Freeps: Frostpaws <Away Shall Fade>

Hope to see you all out there!
    Last edited by koamarx; Sep 12 2019 at 09:47 AM.

I run with this raid and it's a whole lot of fun. That's one thing about it - it's a low-pressure group just out to have fun, so it's really good for both beginners and veterans who don't take things too seriously and are just looking for a good time. It's worth checking out, especially if you haven't been in the Moors for a while. PvMP is alive and well on Landroval! =^.^=

Last night was an absolute blast! Outstanding players on each faction and fights that kept everyone coming back for more!

Once again, had an absolute blast tonight! ^_^ Freep and Creeps did a fantastic job and fought very hard for every kill. I'm, personally, looking forward to Thursday even more, now

Once again, the Ettenmoors did not fail to provide an evening of absolute fun last night (Thursday)! At peak, there were 20+ Creeps and around 14 Freeps. The fights, however, were fairly balanced. The Creeps won a few and had open-field superiority, while the Freeps won a few and had control of the close-quarters fights. I am definitely looking forward to Tuesday already!

The Creeps were persistent. Needless to say, they didn't let us take this relic.

Hello, folks!

I wanted to give a shout-out and a huge *THANK YOU!* to everyone who came out for the Ettenmoors night last night on Landroval!

It was a strange evening, but a fun one

The Creeps had superiority over each of the two Freep groups when they were alone which was impressive. Well done, Creeps! You definitely made us work for every kill. The heals of your Defilers and Blackarrows were very impressive!

As for the Freeps, you all did extraordinarily well under some difficult circumstances. Neither group had the power to overtake the Creeps on their own. It was when they coordinated that they were able to stand against the shadow.

Fights went from Tirith Rhaw to Glân Vraig, and then a fight on Tol Ascarnen as the Freeps passed through to Lugazag and Dâr-Gazag, where the fights eventually stayed for the remainder of the evening between Dâr-Gazag and Lugazag. The Creeps stopped the Freeps from taking their relic on the first attempt, but the night finally ended with an overwhelming Creep force that was distracted by half of the main group while the second group took the relic back to Ost Ringdyr.

It was an outstanding night and is making me look forward to Thursday even more, now. It can't come soon enough! Again, thank you all and I hope to see everyone out tomorrow (Thursday) night!

Creeps have been badly outnumbered and there was only one group (at least when the relic thing happened). Freeps had 3 bears and at least one mini, so the healstacking was crazy. Great that you had fun tho.
    Freep, Creep & Raider on multiple servers

Thanks for providing ss of the action so we can see how badly the freeps are healstacking still after 2 years. 3 bears and a healing mini really? come on. lol

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Thanks for providing ss of the action so we can see how badly the freeps are healstacking still after 2 years. 3 bears and a healing mini really? come on. lol
    I played one of the bears and at one point there was a War-Leader and 5 defilers, but I guess that isn't heal stacking. No matter, we all had fun and it beats the heck out of grinding for scrolls.

p.s. - how's Arken treating ya? and gratz on r15!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicka View Post
    I played one of the bears and at one point there was a War-Leader and 5 defilers, but I guess that isn't heal stacking. No matter, we all had fun and it beats the heck out of grinding for scrolls.

p.s. - how's Arken treating ya? and gratz on r15!
    It matters what rank the defiler and wl were. Given how over the top freep dps back when you posted this they probably needed the 5 defilers. Bear healing is and has been op. No need to stack them but then freep/creeps dont care about balance or having a good fight they just care about winning.

Arkenstone is fine. A lot better than Landy for the time I play but im willing to bet the freep/creeps on Landy are all playing creepside and things are out of balance cause they think its the op side which its not.

Good luck trying to revive pvp on the server. It died when creeps all switched to freepside. I see things havent changed.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

I will be visiting on both sides soon, seeking information and screenshots for stories. Try not to overkill my Camera Warg Aeroo. On creepside I will be using Pouncival for screenshots.
    May the fight be a good fight.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

lol, are you guys ok???

Maybe you should have offered him some breath mints or some deodorant or something.
    Last edited by danr607; Jan 03 2020 at 11:47 AM.
    Antonin Dvorak - r13 Defiler
    Muzron - r8 WL
    Cheekymunky - r7 Warden

You know the guy really stinks when his BO kills 18 raid members and himself as well