We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Item Exchange

Need an LI? Got a bunch to donate? Use the free exchange!

The chest in #2 Highspires Street, Hughirth (Thorin's Housing) is open to everyone and stocked full of LIs; stop by any time.

You can also mail LIs to Steinhof, the chest-keeper, but his mailbox is clogged with them so you may find they get returned automatically after a month, just because he can't keep up with the supply!

The LI chest currently holds 90 items, expanded as much as I can do by spending gold. If anybody else wants to spend MC to expand it further, freel free.
    Last edited by ksdjfidf; Jun 11 2020 at 01:58 PM.

P.S. The LI Chest is ONLY for legendary items. Please do not put anything else in it.

Many thanks to Molenn, who bought another 60 slots (using MC!) for the LI chest! It's now stuffed full of 150 LIs.

Further thanks to Keeki, who also just spent MC to expand the chest more!

As of today, Steinhof is the new keeper of the LI chest.

Also... Some folks seem to have got the idea that they must leave LIs in exchange for the ones they take. There's no need. We almost always have way more LIs than will fit in the chest, so it's fine if you just take some - even five or ten.

With the new LI system, the free LI chest is obsolete and I'm going to retire it.

I'll keep feeding it leftover old-style LIs for as long as people keep taking them, assuming there will be some crazy collectors out there who want them.

I've reorganized and rebranded a bit. It's now the free cosmetic chest, holding the old LIs with cosmetic value. You can borrow the contents to dump into your wardrobe. Please return them after.

You CAN dump in other cosmetics too, in theory. In practice, I think most either have resale value or are bound so will be unsuitable for the chest.

Steinhof still has a stock of old non-cosmetic LIs for those who want to collect them. Just mail him.

Ok, the cosmetic LIs weren't seeing a lot of use (I think) so I'm opening it up as a general Free Bank, to dump in anything people want to share.

I'm particularly aiming at lootboxes now, and put in a couple dozen Traveller's that I bought off AH to get started.

As always, I recommend not putting in anything that has a resale value, because sooner or later somebody will just vendor everything in the chest.

Adventurer's lootboxes are welcome, as well, but might be risky since they can maybe be resoild on the Auction House. I won't put in any until I see how it goes with the low-level lootboxes.

Any thoughts?