We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Most Creeps I've Seen In A Long Time - Tuesday 10/15

I friend that played creepside said there were 30 creeps out, more then we had freeps. Twas a grands time! I hope this trend continues!

OK, 10/22/2019 - most freeps I've seen in a year+ on Landy (2.5 raids maybe), creeps badly outnumbered. I had fun in the rez circle, my home-away-from-home!

You get creeps on landy other then Tuesday, Thursday?

There is interest in playing more than the two scheduled nights but not enough players for action 24/7. I play random days / times and rarely see more than a handful of freeps / creeps.

Post New Raid Night to be Introduced next Saturday, 12/21/2019!

Hey guys!

I have seen and read your posts about Landy PvMP and I'm happy to announce to you all that I will be running raid nights starting this next Saturday of 12/21/2019. That said, there will then be three raid nights each week: Tuesday, Thursdays, and now Saturdays. Everything for Saturday raid nights will pretty much be the same as the other two raids nights, nothing too big a deal really. Anyone and everyone who is interested in attending next Saturday's raid night with me is, of course, always more than welcome to join me and I very much look forward to seeing everyone who shows up for what I hope will be an awesome night for everyone involved !

Saturday's raid night shall be run during the following times (with the accompanying GMT timestamps respectively) on the server of Landroval:

PST (Pacific Standard Time): 6 P.M. - 8 P.M.

GMT -08:00 [8 hours behind]

MST (Mountain Standard Time): 7 P.M. - 9 P.M.

GMT -07:00 [7 hours behind]

CST (Central Standard Time): 8 P.M. - 10 P.M.

GMT -06:00 [6 hours behind]

EST (Eastern Standard Time): 9 P.M. - 11 P.M.

GMT -05:00 [5 hours behind]

I'm starting the Saturday raid night next Saturday mostly because I want to give people time to grind to their heart's content (lol) the festival content and get all the rewards they want as their time allows them to do so throughout this weekend and this following week. I look forward to playing with everyone who is interested in attending Saturday raid nights and I hope those of you who do attend have a blast with me, as we do during Tuesday and Thursday raid nights !

More than likely, you'll find me, playing my warg, Kozdath Tempest, leading craids creepside during Saturday raid nights. If not, I'll be sure to let you guys know who would be leading creepside for any Saturday night I happen to not be there or be able to attend due to varying circumstances.

I'm still working with a few other people to track down a leader for freepside for this next Saturday 12/21/2019 (one week from Saturday, 12/14/2019. That said, I will definitely keep you guys updated throughout this process. In the meantime, have a blast with the festival and other content, have a fantastic week, and be safe as the holiday draws near !