We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please help. Is there a way to make one keybind to change form

As a returning player, having played the "old" beorning. I'm very used to having ONE skill to change form. Since the class change there are now 2 buttons. One to go in man and one in bearform.

Is there any way to create ONE button that does both? Go either in man or in bear form without using the shapeshift-bar-swap option?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    As a returning player, having played the "old" beorning. I'm very used to having ONE skill to change form. Since the class change there are now 2 buttons. One to go in man and one in bearform.

Is there any way to create ONE button that does both? Go either in man or in bear form without using the shapeshift-bar-swap option?
    The bar is going to swap anyway, isn't it? Is there a way to stop it from doing that?
    I set mine up with the shapeshift button on the same key when it swaps, so I can hit it again to change back.

What I would like to see is the combat bear and the speedy bear be the same button and just have it change based on combat state like the hunter or warden speed toggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    The bar is going to swap anyway, isn't it? Is there a way to stop it from doing that?
    I set mine up with the shapeshift button on the same key when it swaps, so I can hit it again to change back.

What I would like to see is the combat bear and the speedy bear be the same button and just have it change based on combat state like the hunter or warden speed toggles.
    U can disable the barswap from settings.

bar 1 swap with bar 2-when you change forms/ which may look anoying but is very usefull for beor

place on bar one your INACTIVE Form skills withou bid. and place on bar 2 your curent form skills with the desired bids.
    this way you can have bear form bid to key 1 on your bar2 and below it you can put human form, they will switch position with form swap and you can have bot your bear and human form skills on same bid
    same with other skills. the only problem i have with this the sily idea to make keymapping acount wide, with no way to make it individual per character. so even my non beo toons must skip key bids on bar 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    U can disable the barswap from settings.
    Sorry for the necro but which setting is that? I probably changed it in a former life and was puzzling over why Beorning controls were so bad. I've spent about 5 mins looking for the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by -CasualGamer- View Post
    Sorry for the necro but which setting is that? I probably changed it in a former life and was puzzling over why Beorning controls were so bad. I've spent about 5 mins looking for the setting.
    See my responses in this thread:
    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...r-an-annoyance

easy

i place my swop to bear form skill on my skill bar of human skills in key 1
    my swop to human form is on the skill bar of bear skills also key 1

because the skill bars rotate or swop relative to which form you are in...

this way you always just hit key 1 to swap form.. no matter which form you in

Quote Originally Posted by fealegwe2 View Post
    i place my swop to bear form skill on my skill bar of human skills in key 1
    my swop to human form is on the skill bar of bear skills also key 1

because the skill bars rotate or swop relative to which form you are in...

this way you always just hit key 1 to swap form.. no matter which form you in
    Yes. As you described, if you set your two form change buttons up as I do in the example I illustrate in this thread:
    https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...r-an-annoyance