We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Missing 12 year portrait

I posted 2 tickets now on Standing Stones main website about this. Basically my account was created in April of 07, and I should have the 12 year frame by now in-game. I only have up to eight years.
    Last edited by Frodo798; Mar 05 2020 at 09:05 PM.

All year based rewards are applied during the Anniversary Festival based on the status of your account when the Festival starts. If your account hit the 12 year mark between the last Festival and the next Festival rewards wont show up till the next Anniversary fest. This Festival hasn't occurred yet this year.
    Footman Ryvick DonHuntstead 120 Guardian

Officer of Baruk Khazad

Arkenstone Server

I had to petition because I was missing frames over five accounts (all made in 2007, bar one in 2008), I was told that from the 10-year frame onwards if you hadn't logged in during a year that you miss that frame. I didn't push the issue, but TBH it seemed rather silly. I prefer the legendary server frames anyway. So i'm stuck with several accounts with 11 year portraits, several 10 year portraits, and a nine year (which doesn't make sense, just like your eight years frame. Again, I never pushed it because the titles, frames and extras are blah).

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign50 View Post
    I had to petition because I was missing frames over five accounts (all made in 2007, bar one in 2008), I was told that from the 10-year frame onwards if you hadn't logged in during a year that you miss that frame. I didn't push the issue, but TBH it seemed rather silly. I prefer the legendary server frames anyway. So i'm stuck with several accounts with 11 year portraits, several 10 year portraits, and a nine year (which doesn't make sense, just like your eight years frame. Again, I never pushed it because the titles, frames and extras are blah).
    Uh since when? Why would this change, and this should be earned just based on the years the account has been registered. It should be like a gift for long time players. This game honestly wouldn't be what it is without us. I was here when the test server was up 24/7 and called Roheryn. I actively played on it. Granted you had to earn stuff that was put out in the updates they didn't unlock everything for you. The best gear is crafted after all. I have never really had a decent enough PC to play this game if i'm being honest. I'd come and go, but I still would subscribe when I came back. Regardless of what they told you I am missing 4 years of frames, not 2. I have up to eight. ALSO I have opened 2 different tickets for support, and the second was being "Looked" at 4 days ago with no response. The first one never even got looked at. I think they just don't care. It is a shame, because the music system in this game is one of my most beloved features. Whoever the staff is at Standing Stone clearly doesn't care as much as Turbine did. If anyone from staff would care to chime in that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo798 View Post
    Uh since when? Why would this change, and this should be earned just based on the years the account has been registered. It should be like a gift for long time players. This game honestly wouldn't be what it is without us. I was here when the test server was up 24/7 and called Roheryn. I actively played on it. Granted you had to earn stuff that was put out in the updates they didn't unlock everything for you. The best gear is crafted after all. I have never really had a decent enough PC to play this game if i'm being honest. I'd come and go, but I still would subscribe when I came back. Regardless of what they told you I am missing 4 years of frames, not 2. I have up to eight. ALSO I have opened 2 different tickets for support, and the second was being "Looked" at 4 days ago with no response. The first one never even got looked at. I think they just don't care. It is a shame, because the music system in this game is one of my most beloved features. Whoever the staff is at Standing Stone clearly doesn't care as much as Turbine did. If anyone from staff would care to chime in that would be great.
    I thought I may have had the GM's response in my petition history, unfortunately I only have the petition itself (in retrospect, I think the GM caught me online and relayed it via IM). I only remember it as i've stated above (and I realize it's vague), that after the ten-year mark*** you only receive a new frame (or the next frame?) if you had logged in at some point during the year (I did log in during the anniversary period when I petitioned, so if that's also relevant, I don't know). I remember being a little annoyed with it. Maybe a blue can reply here and tell us exactly what the policy is.

***This bit seems ambiguous. I didn't seek clarification at the time. Is it when an account hits the ten-year frame mark? In which case I have an 11-year+ account with only a nine-year frame. Or is it from LOTROs ten-year anniversary? Is it something completely different?). Over my five accounts the frames they each have don't align with the response. Like I said, I didn't push it because I personally prefer the blaze of hope portrait. I realize they want to encourage players to login, but this really isn't the way to go about it. They should have remained with "from account creation" or "from first account login". Changing this sort of thing is ridiculous and can possibly contribute to some people saying "Well, i've missed this much, I'm not going to bother coming back."

Something that DOES make some sense is when you visit the LOTRO Events Schedule. You'll note this:

(https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...vents-Schedule)

Anniversary gift
    Start time: 4/23/19@10am
    End time: 4/1/20@3am

That sounds like you have a year to login and receive your next frame. Again, it's a stupid thing. Even more stupid for lifetime subscribers who have had "active" accounts the whole time and still don't receive all the frames.

SSG and Turbine don't know how to fix basic things. I'm missing my recent portrait as well and been playing since the game started (just after it started.)
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

Thumbs down Same

Missing my 13 year portrait on both accounts. I've had both accounts since January and March of 2007. I put in an in game ticket on it 04-24-2020, and haven't had a response as of 04-28-2020.