We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lost my account

Lost my account

Hello everyone

I am a player at FR serv, (Sirannon) and it's been a long time since I haven't played (4years)

I forgot the name of my account and the email I was registered with, but I remember the nickname of my main character, the account password, latest turbine purchases and other details. I really need help because I don't want to start from 0, thanks in advance.

I hope you will be able to get your account back, I suggest to submit a request: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

I hope too, thank you for the answer

Hi !

I'm having a similar issue but cannot create a new thread so I'm will use this one hehe !

I played LOTRO a while back at the start and purchased some extensions (The quad pack)

I stopped LOTRO for several years and during this stop, someone logged in with my account, used some of my Turbine points so I decided to ask a closure of my account. (Knowing that my characters would be deleted, not the issue)

So now that I decide to come back at the game, I re-created an account with the same email address as the one that was closed but I don't have access to the extensions I buyed.
    Is there any way to get the extensions back to my account ?

It would be the least not to force me re-buying everything because of a security issue.
    Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbaril View Post
    Hi !

I'm having a similar issue but cannot create a new thread so I'm will use this one hehe !

I played LOTRO a while back at the start and purchased some extensions (The quad pack)

I stopped LOTRO for several years and during this stop, someone logged in with my account, used some of my Turbine points so I decided to ask a closure of my account. (Knowing that my characters would be deleted, not the issue)

So now that I decide to come back at the game, I re-created an account with the same email address as the one that was closed but I don't have access to the extensions I buyed.
    Is there any way to get the extensions back to my account ?

It would be the least not to force me re-buying everything because of a security issue.
    Thanks for your help

I'm not sure if that would be possible. Normally, from what I saw so far, if account was compromised, all is gone. But contact help at any rate to get accurate information.

Good news though is that all content is free to play now, until the end of April

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966 - Account compromised and $500+ in fraud

Needing help - tickets 183906 and 183966 - Account compromised and $500+ in fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaaa View Post
    Hello everyone

I am a player at FR serv, (Sirannon) and it's been a long time since I haven't played (4years)

I forgot the name of my account and the email I was registered with, but I remember the nickname of my main character, the account password, latest turbine purchases and other details. I really need help because I don't want to start from 0, thanks in advance.
    I'm a lifetimer with the same issue. Waiting for a reply for over 7 months now.

I lost my account too. I know the acc-name but he doesn't want to accept the password. Unfortunately I don't know the email that was connected to the account.
    Of course i know my character names. I played from 2007 to the beginning of 2016. my ticket numbers are 194758 and 194263. would be nice if someone would look at it pls.
    i'm really looking forward to questing through middle-earth again with a new char but not with a new account :-(

Lost my account

Hello everyone! I got this mail from ssg:
    "Dein Konto für Der Herr der Ringe Online wurde aufgrund eines bestätigten Verstoßes gegen den Verhaltenskodex für Spieler gesperrt.

Die Dauer dieser Sperre beträgt Permanent.

Ein Spielleiter hat festgestellt, dass du

Weitere Informationen zu der betroffenen Richtlinie findest du unter folgender Internetadresse:
    Unser vorrangiges Ziel ist es, das Spielerlebnis für unsere gesamte Spieler-Community angemessen sicher, unterhaltsam und angenehm zu gestalten. Aus diesem Grund muss der Verhaltenskodex für Spieler durchgesetzt werden.

Wenn du irgendwelche Informationen hast, die deiner Meinung nach die hier getroffene Entscheidung ändern könnten, besuche bitte http://help.standingstonegames.com/de und folge den Links zur Hilfeseite „Spielinterner Kundendienst“, um dein Gesuch einzureichen. Bitte beachte, dass alle Konto-Maßnahmen erst nach eingehender Untersuchung und deren Bestätigung durchgeführt werden, um die Durchsetzung des richtigen Verhaltenskodex zu gewährleisten. Des Weiteren endet eine vorübergehende Sperre automatisch. Falls du mit einer vorübergehenden Sperre belegt wurdest, musst du dich nicht bei uns melden, um diese nach ihrem Ablauf entfernen zu lassen.

Spielinterner Kundendienst von Standing Stone Games"

Now, I don't speak german and the translate is kinda' sloppy, but I understand I got my account permanently banned. Let me tell you that I have no idea why. I rarely play and last time I did was some years ago. I made another account to see if my characters are still there, and they are. Also send a ticket hoping I'll get it back, but no replay. Can anyone help? It's not about money or starting over, but I've spent years on that account. I have dear memories there(been a player on withywindle before moving to evernight when that server closed). Maybe I got hacked and then banned, I don't know. I'll leave this here hoping some moderator/dev will see the post and maybe speed up the process of helping? I can only hope.