We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No longer getting tactical mastery from agility

I noticed Bob and Weave and Relish Battle are giving back ridiculously low amounts of morale, and I think I see why. Burglars are no longer getting Tactical Mastery from Agility. The only stat that gives it is Will now, and with a very low will score you basically have none.

Tool tip on Agility says we should be getting it.

Well 3 patches later and still seems to be broke. Unless my little hobbit burg is the only one.....

Why are you trying to get tactical mastery? No burglar attack is tactical. If you're trying to boost healing, do it directly with outgoing healing legacies.
    Sholeh

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Why are you trying to get tactical mastery? No burglar attack is tactical. If you're trying to boost healing, do it directly with outgoing healing legacies.

Because while leveling a burgler having next to zero tactical mastery makes the two self healing skills, Bob and Weave in the blue line, and Relish Battle in Red, completely useless. At 42 it heals 9 points of damage per tick. If you want to dump the 5 extra points to boost Bob and Weave it will heal 18 per 3 sec tick. Wow.

The entire game isn't played at max level where your base stat contributions are negligible to the total.

Unless I missed it as an intentional change, and I may have because I don't main a burg, this was some kind of bug introduced a while back. Prior to that it was working fine.

5. Jun 12 2020, 08:02 PM

Base stats for all classes except cappy and beorning had their "off brand" mastery contribution removed and iirc this was late last year. Intentional change

So like my guard and champ do not get 2 points of phys and 1 point of tact mastery per might anymore, instead all classes should be at 3 points of their main mastery per main base stat.

Cappy and bear being the exception at 2 points of mastery per might for them if i am not mistaken
    Lvl 130 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 130 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 130 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 130 Captain - Galtherium || Lvl 130 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 130 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 130 Champion - Cephrial
    Leader of Raiders Beneath the Shadow - Arkenstone
    What more does one need in LotRO than a lot of morale and a shield?