We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wink yellow line guardian help

Hi guys!! im new to guardian, having a lot of fun for now playing this class. i was searching for a updated yellow build line but i didnt find anyone. Im low lvl so, maybe focusing on AOE, for solo, pve. Anyone can help me please??
    i will use 2h sword i think

thanks for your time!!!

Heyoooo

You can find a up to date guardian guide pinned her on the guardian sub forums. Heres the link directly to it >> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...vL-130-Gearing <<

Should really help you with getting into yellow line!

Also, it doesn't directly talk about a "yellow line" LI but you essentially just use the same LI you would for red line, theres no difference if you are using it to solo/dps and you can find a break down of red LIs in the red line section Cheers!
    Lvl 130 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 130 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 130 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 130 Captain - Galtherium || Lvl 130 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 130 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 130 Champion - Cephrial
    Leader of Raiders Beneath the Shadow - Arkenstone
    What more does one need in LotRO than a lot of morale and a shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Olebenny View Post
    Heyoooo

You can find a up to date guardian guide pinned her on the guardian sub forums. Heres the link directly to it >> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...vL-130-Gearing <<

Should really help you with getting into yellow line!

Also, it doesn't directly talk about a "yellow line" LI but you essentially just use the same LI you would for red line, theres no difference if you are using it to solo/dps and you can find a break down of red LIs in the red line section Cheers!
    thanks a lot Ole i really appreciate it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Olebenny View Post
    Just pointing out that the guide mentions swapping weapons during combat, so it's a bit out of date.
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back because it wasn't BoA. He kept the pony.