We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tales for the Trails Ithil Get-Together

The following is information given from Mailleriah - all questions should go to him

"Hey there everyone!

My kin, Tales for the Trails, wanted to cordially invite the entire server, to a loose party in Bree Town. The party takes place on as much of Friday, June 5th, 2020, as we can manage. The goal of this party is to show the unity, companionship, and pride that we, as a community, have in our server.

That is why, us Trailers, want everyone who can make it to gather together in and around Bree Town. We're hoping that those without a kin, will be able to meet a kin that is right for them and for the kins to stand strong, one last time together.

We will be hosting a few activities for people to partake in, should they choose to. We are also having a lot of lotteries, where you can win a variety of different items, (Such as scrolls of empowerment, Battered Rings of Rohan, Coin, or some of the other gifts), and you are entered just for joining in for a few minutes (so I can write you down for the lotteries) (Activities share in these prizes too).

Mailleriah"

Rosadora is offline Never too old to Rock and Roll
    Many thanks tor Tales for the Trails for hosting this event, great idea! I will most definitely be there . Let's all get together and show our pride in this great server, however long it lasts.

Hidden_Fox is offline Weatherstock Bard
    The hidden community Fox.

Smile

Will be there! Take lots of screenshots everyone!
    Landroval
    + Forestfox +
    Child of +Maji