We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quad Pack - Digital Download

Bought the The Lord of the Rings Online™: Expansion Quad Pack - Digital Download. But did never recive the "game codes".
    Filed for reinunbursement, but havent heard a word.

Invoice Number 6536270202
    Invoice Date 12.04.2020
    Delivery Date 12.04.2020
    Order Number 17595389407
    Paypay trans id: 6CM08167J6280610R

Quote Originally Posted by Croww View Post
    Bought the The Lord of the Rings Online™: Expansion Quad Pack - Digital Download. But did never recive the "game codes".
    Filed for reinunbursement, but havent heard a word.

Invoice Number 6536270202
    Invoice Date 12.04.2020
    Delivery Date 12.04.2020
    Order Number 17595389407
    Paypay trans id: 6CM08167J6280610R
    Are you 100% sure you purchased it? I was under the impression that you could not buy expansion packs currently as all the content is available free until August.

Quote Originally Posted by Morellian View Post
    Are you 100% sure you purchased it? I was under the impression that you could not buy expansion packs currently as all the content is available free until August.
    You can still buy stuff from the Lotro Market for cash, which is what this is about. If it had been an in-game purchase it would have been for LP and no code would be needed.

I'm stumped as to why any one would be buying expansion packs while everything is free until August 31st. I'll wait until then to buy any expansion pack that I don't own on my other 3 accounts and in the meantime I will VIP those accounts to show support.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

I wanted to create a runkeeper or try a warden. Since they are boundled in.
    They took money from my paypal account.

In my email.

Thank you very much for ordering from Standing Stone Games [ssg].

Please find below your order reference number. For future contact to our customer service please provide this order reference number.

Your Standing Stone Games [ssg] order reference number: 17595389407

PAYMENT INFORMATION

You will receive detailed information on the delivery in a separate e-mail that was sent at the same time as this e-mail.

The PDF attachment to this e-mail includes an order confirmation. The PDF document contains a qualified electronic signature which protects the document against unauthorised changes. You or any third party (such as the local tax authorities) can verify and document the issuer of the invoice and the document's integrity by verifying the signature.

This separete e-mail was never sent (or atleast i never got it).

Never had any issues with buying stuff for Dungeon and Dragons online. This took a few hours before i got this first mail. Never got the sec mail. And if i log into . https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?A...r&Locale=en_US
    Only my Dungeon and dragons "order shows up".

My ticket been closed and this have been ongoing since the 12th of april.
    Last edited by Croww; Jun 01 2020 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    You can still buy stuff from the Lotro Market for cash, which is what this is about. If it had been an in-game purchase it would have been for LP and no code would be needed.
    Ah, I had assumed that cash payments for expansions had also been stopped but it seems I was incorrect.

OP, if you haven't received a code and so haven't made use of the product yet, then I would ask for a refund. The expansions are going to go onsale for 99LP each pretty soon, and you can buy the RK and Warden class with LP and still be spending less than if you bought the full expansions.

I have asked for a refound. They just close the ticket.

I am having the exact same issue, were you able to get your refund even tho you didnt cancel on the same day?

Issue with SSG Store

I also purchased the quad pack, digital download. I received an email stating that my purchase is being "prepared" but never received anything else. They took the money but never sent anything. When I try to "find my order" it tells me my order is "invalid." I am starting to wonder if I was ripped off. I filed a case but nobody has responded yet.

Why would they still charge me if they had no intention of delivering? I find that to be extremely shady from what I thought was a reputable source.

FYI - I am not a free player but a VIP. But I could not create my own thread so I had to respond to a similar issue thread. I really miss Turbine sometimes. I never had these issues when I played years ago. I make a purchase, I get my purchase. No hassle or nervousness feeling.
    Last edited by Chemithir; Jul 12 2020 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morellian View Post
    Ah, I had assumed that cash payments for expansions had also been stopped but it seems I was incorrect.

OP, if you haven't received a code and so haven't made use of the product yet, then I would ask for a refund. The expansions are going to go onsale for 99LP each pretty soon, and you can buy the RK and Warden class with LP and still be spending less than if you bought the full expansions.
    Actually... My store is showing the quest packs but not the full expansions. I was told there is considerable difference between the two, which is why some of us are trying to purchase the full expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdub23 View Post
    I am having the exact same issue, were you able to get your refund even tho you didnt cancel on the same day?
    I asked for a refound the first day after just a few hours.
    I still have a open ticket on there i ask to atleast get my codes that i payed for. Its been open for a month now. Still no answers.

132176 Expansion Quad Pack - Digital Download 1 month ago 3 days ago Open
    122438 Cancel of Purchase 3 months ago 2 months ago Solved (solved means they just closed it, without typing anything in it)

Today i atleast got the code for the quad pack.

Got the Code but it says "not valid"

Hey Guys,

i bought the 4-Expansion pack (digital download) recently. After i opend a Ticket and got access to the order details. There was a Product Key shown. As described i opend the https://myaccount.turbine.com/ page where i am able to activate the code but i get the Error messege: "The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com" Does anybody has the same problem?

best,
    Gholandro

Quote Originally Posted by Gholandro View Post
    Hey Guys,

i bought the 4-Expansion pack (digital download) recently. After i opend a Ticket and got access to the order details. There was a Product Key shown. As described i opend the https://myaccount.turbine.com/ page where i am able to activate the code but i get the Error messege: "The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com" Does anybody has the same problem?

best,
    Gholandro
    You use the code in the in-game store. Click on redeem code and enter it there, same as you do for the weekly free sample.

Also, the myaccount.turbine site is redundant, really. You should use https://myaccount.standinstonegames.com instead.