We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Free transfer to live servers necessary

Anyone know when transfers from Ithil to live servers will be offered? Ithil is dead; however, Anor is not what the majority of my kin is looking for.
    Iril/Sentiel - Leader of Legacy on Ithil

There has been not even a glimmer of mention in regards to that so I wouldnt hold your breath. Best thing to do is drop that $60 on the 120 valar. If you can't afford that than honestly you level quite quickly on live and with a little work will quickly surpass your LS toon. In reality the only worth you bring over to live is the virtues you have already maxed out. Aside from that 85 on live with a few co boosts takes what maybe a week at the most? Throw in some wp farms and you will be 130 in no time.

Well, the server should close with the big kins gone over to Anor. Allowing the people who stayed the option to freely transfer to a non-VIP server would just be common decency.
    Iril/Sentiel - Leader of Legacy on Ithil

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulFatality View Post
    Anyone know when transfers from Ithil to live servers will be offered? Ithil is dead; however, Anor is not what the majority of my kin is looking for.
    Anor is more or less exactly what Ithil is. Silent world chat, most action happening within kin. Maybe there's more on the AH, but I don't see how that could be a negative. What do you do on Ithil you couldn't do on Anor?
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

false info deleted
    Last edited by Thurallor; Jun 11 2021 at 02:55 PM.

/thread signed

I want out of Ithil. I'd bring my toons to Gladden if I could... And to be honest, I do remember people asking about this on Cord's livestreams, and tho he didn't give a clear answer, he didn't say no to the idea.

I do hope in the near future we hear from the devs on this.

Arrow Yea!

How prescient, they took your suggestion.

8. Jun 11 2021, 10:34 AM