We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Yellow Solo Build

Hi,

Does anybody have a good yellow build for soloing. Looking to take on hard content

Quote Originally Posted by Diotic View Post
    Hi,

Does anybody have a good yellow build for soloing. Looking to take on hard content

Yes, blue. More defences, more aoe and more than enough healing.

I was Bhorn, bhorn to be wild... dum-de-dum-de-dum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorn_EU View Post
    Oh wow, really? I've been yellow so far, just got to level 44. My first beorning so I'm still learning.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Between Level 50 and Level 60 a Yellow Beorning can come under pressure they can't heal through, especially in instances like Forges where there is a lot of tactical damage. Blue Beorning is very sturdy, and with the skills Counter and Thickened Hide active they can take a real beating from multiple foes. But IMO their damage output is the worst of the three lines, so in some encounters it could be tedious to be that safe.

From Level 44 to Level 50 where you are at you can spam heals in Yellow and get through most encounters, including that dwarf boss in Forochel. Yellow damage is underappreciated, especially when you get Greater Swarm at 30 Trait Points.

From my experience Red Beorning is too much a glass cannon unless the landscape is easy and you just want to mow through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdhron View Post
    Between Level 50 and Level 60 a Yellow Beorning can come under pressure they can't heal through, especially in instances like Forges where there is a lot of tactical damage. Blue Beorning is very sturdy, and with the skills Counter and Thickened Hide active they can take a real beating from multiple foes. But IMO their damage output is the worst of the three lines, so in some encounters it could be tedious to be that safe.

From Level 44 to Level 50 where you are at you can spam heals in Yellow and get through most encounters, including that dwarf boss in Forochel. Yellow damage is underappreciated, especially when you get Greater Swarm at 30 Trait Points.

From my experience Red Beorning is too much a glass cannon unless the landscape is easy and you just want to mow through it.
    thanks for the info, very much appreciated!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorn_EU View Post
    Blue have no more aoe than yellow. All yellow need is ti put bees on propper target and watch mobs melt. On blue you do zero dmg, even if you go deep in red.
    Why il need defence when 1 heal from yellow will top my hp? You can literaly go in instance your lvl /in yellow/ pull XXX mobs, go to boss, set bees on him, then just circle around and heal yourse/ on move/ 2 times bee refresh and all mobs are dead without you even hitting them. This was before they increase bees dmg, so now will be even faster.

Maybe we build differently, but I carried a red beorning all the way up to 85, even at 45 I was able to do fellowship quests that were 4 levels above me - solo. E.g "Champions of Maethad" in Eastern Malenhad.

This class is over-the-top OP in the right hands.

Go red, kill fast, solid self-heal, probably the best in the game among all the classes!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)