We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skill rotation - what am I missing?

I'm trying to push mit Burglars DPS for Remmorchant T2+.

I jave checked my equip and stats against this guide https://lotrohq.com/red-burglar/ which seems to be current and from someone who knows his business. My stats and equipment are on a comparable level.

Apparently, with the rotation he lists he reaches around 170k+ DPS against the training dummy (without weapon switching).

Try as I might, while following his tips, I'm happy whenever I get above 130k DPS against the dummy. So there must be one (or more...) fine details that I am missing to get at least above 150k, which is the minimum target I am setting myself.

Any helpful insights?
    in my thoughts and in my dreams they´re always in my mind
    these songs of hobbits, dwarves and men and elves
    come close your eyes
    you can see them, too - Blind Guardian, Bards tale

Quote Originally Posted by BelamanthDE View Post
    I'm trying to push mit Burglars DPS for Remmorchant T2+.

I jave checked my equip and stats against this guide https://lotrohq.com/red-burglar/ which seems to be current and from someone who knows his business. My stats and equipment are on a comparable level.

Apparently, with the rotation he lists he reaches around 170k+ DPS against the training dummy (without weapon switching).

Try as I might, while following his tips, I'm happy whenever I get above 130k DPS against the dummy. So there must be one (or more...) fine details that I am missing to get at least above 150k, which is the minimum target I am setting myself.

Any helpful insights?
    Your first mistake is taking this result (on video) as normal. But this parse was very lucky, look at his Flashing Blades crit rating:

It's very lucky result.

Second mistake is looking at the damage numbers. Burglar (like the other dps classes) very rng class. 2-3% share of crit rating strongly affect the overall dps result. My recommendation is looking at the skill's uses numbers: how many times did he use this or that skill in 3 minutes and compare with yours. So you will know the problem: it's just rng or your mistakes.

And ofcourse dont forget that burglar haves a lot of positional damage, you must always be strictly behind your back.

Thanks for your insights. Of course I'm aware of the importance of positional dmage, which is quite simple to do on the housing dummy.

And I know that a certain amount of luck is involved, but I have tried very often and NEVER got above 132k. So it must also be something else I'm doing wrong.
    come close your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by BelamanthDE View Post
    Thanks for your insights. Of course I'm aware of the importance of positional dmage, which is quite simple to do on the housing dummy.

And I know that a certain amount of luck is involved, but I have tried very often and NEVER got above 132k. So it must also be something else I'm doing wrong.
    I had to check all variants
    Ok, please show screenshot from CA by 3 mins like this:

Thanks. Will do that once I can get into the game again and not have freezes every few minutes...
    come close your eyes