We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

8.26.20 Patch download keeps failing

I keep getting an error message when the 8.26.20 patch tries to download.

The game asks if I want to allow Lotro to make changes and when I say yes, it says "done applying (0) patches. 27683 bytes downloaded. Cannot save data files. An update error occurred."

I've tried 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySidhe View Post
    I keep getting an error message when the 8.26.20 patch tries to download.

The game asks if I want to allow Lotro to make changes and when I say yes, it says "done applying (0) patches. 27683 bytes downloaded. Cannot save data files. An update error occurred."

I've tried 4 times.
    Im having the same issue the update downloaded after which it said that the severs were closed and now comes up with the error message.
    Id would really like to know what is going on so have put in a ticket hopefully they will reply soon

New issue in old thread - sorry!

I'm terribly sorry for impeding on this thread, but I'm unable to post a new one: I just patched to Update 28, and is now unable to get the game going - what happens is that after login and choice of server, the launcher simply quits (Laurelin, where i normally play) or gets stuck at 'Initializing' (on any other server, where I play for the first time). Anyone else had this problem?