We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Does and don'ts for Beorning?

Hi all!

I've been leveling a Beorning that just got to 75. Are there any does and don'ts and other things that I should know about?

I am currently blue line with using a 2 handed weapon as my LI. Not going for instances and fellows, just questing and landscape content.

Sorry for the questions, this is my vey first beorning.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Don't use a squirrel as toilet paper.

Fun combo: Trait "Lumber" from redline and "Thunderous Roar" at the end of blueline. Turn into a bear, use rush, then use Thunderous Roar to knockdown *EVERYTHING* around you. Fun for fighting swarms of things.

Run red line on landscape, your self-heal from hearten is more than good enough to sustain you, even during fellowship content you will run solo.

Also, one combo to NEVER leave off the table, the guaranteed crit maul (red line)...

From man form... lead with EXPOSE (lowers your targets mitigations by 40% for a short time), then quickly follow with FEROCIOUS ROAR (guaranteed crit on next skill, only), change to bear from and MAUL, all hits will be criticals and is frontal AoE, you can do a pile of damage really fast.

Always keep your bleeds rolling...

In Yellow line your main task is healing BUT place your MARK OF BEORN on a mob, keep bees up because they are AoE with unlimited targets (careful, if there are CC'ed mobs nearby you will wake them up and once that skill is rolling you can't stop it).

Also in yellow line, try to CLEANSE other people's wounds/fear/poison, for each cleansed you get a 10% increase in critical chance for your next heal, so up to 30%, that's pretty big. Also in yellow, try to keep tier 3 of slash up on a mob, it gives you 3 tiers of a healing buff (in red it gives you 3 tiers of an ever meaner bleed).

That's all I can think of for now...
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Run red line on landscape, your self-heal from hearten is more than good enough to sustain you, even during fellowship content you will run solo.

Also, one combo to NEVER leave off the table, the guaranteed crit maul (red line)...

From man form... lead with EXPOSE (lowers your targets mitigations by 40% for a short time), then quickly follow with FEROCIOUS ROAR (guaranteed crit on next skill, only), change to bear from and MAUL, all hits will be criticals and is frontal AoE, you can do a pile of damage really fast.

Always keep your bleeds rolling...

In Yellow line your main task is healing BUT place your MARK OF BEORN on a mob, keep bees up because they are AoE with unlimited targets (careful, if there are CC'ed mobs nearby you will wake them up and once that skill is rolling you can't stop it).

Also in yellow line, try to CLEANSE other people's wounds/fear/poison, for each cleansed you get a 10% increase in critical chance for your next heal, so up to 30%, that's pretty big. Also in yellow, try to keep tier 3 of slash up on a mob, it gives you 3 tiers of a healing buff (in red it gives you 3 tiers of an ever meaner bleed).

That's all I can think of for now...

Very much appreciated!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."