We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality

How to change your forum title?

Hi,

I seem to have lost the option to change my forum title. I'm sure this used to be somewhere in "edit profile" but I can't find it now. I have been given a new title by Cord, but want to remove the "Grand Poster" bit. Can someone please direct me to where that option has gone?

Many thanks

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

I would PM Cord, I bet he can do something. I need to know this too, I'm waiting for my new title, and right now I have "Grand Poster".
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

I can switch my title in

My Settings -> My Account -> Permission Groups

For most players they can change their forum title to whatever is available through their profile. However, you are correct that if I manually give you a title I essentially override the titling system, so that means I need to revert it back or manually adjust it if you want to change it. I've got your message from the OP and will take care of that in a minute.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    For most players they can change their forum title to whatever is available through their profile. However, you are correct that if I manually give you a title I essentially override the titling system, so that means I need to revert it back or manually adjust it if you want to change it. I've got your message from the OP and will take care of that in a minute.
    That's brilliant Cord, thank you very much! And well done on all the great work with Extra Life!

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...