We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When will transfers return?

Are transfers from Ithil to Anor going to reopen any time soon? My guild transferred while I was away and now transfers appear not to be working.

And... it just went through.

I would also like my avatar from inkadris please :,(

Long story short I left game and never thought about returning until COVID and then my conouter died while trying to use it, so I had to wait a month to get 1600.00, and now I have a new conouter but never had a chance to get my old avatar from Imladris.

Normally I wouldn’t mind but he was high in jewelers guild and had about 400g as well as best weapons and some house stuff I can’t replace unless I get a group to run raids for the fear that they also might want. Who do I ask to get the info as to if they plan on opening it back up for transfers? Someone help cause I miss that guy…:

Quote Originally Posted by Vreejack View Post
    Are transfers from Ithil to Anor going to reopen any time soon? My guild transferred while I was away and now transfers appear not to be working, color tunnel.
    Normally I wouldn't mind, but he had the greatest weapons, 400g, and certain home items that I can't replace unless I gather a group to go on raids because of concern that they could also be interested. Who should I contact to find out if they intend to resume accepting transfers? I need assistance since I miss that guy.