We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Attention Cliff Divers

The Server is housed in New Jersey and not the UK as your leader believes and conveyed on a recent NaoriMMO stream.

Smile you must have not watched all the streams then

as it was already corrected soon after.

I am not on my way to visit the server. So not of great importance to me.

It won't be necessarily useful to some but streamers reach a wider audience and a promising one even more and there is enough disinformation spread on twitch and discord as it is. My many visits to the server everyday however take 80 millisecond longer than when they were housed in Amsterdam.

Quote Originally Posted by starwolf View Post
    as it was already corrected soon after.
    Thanks, no I didn't. Prefer to play, I can't watch for long if not learning anything new. I came across the stream video by chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Braer View Post
    It won't be necessarily useful to some but streamers reach a wider audience and a promising one even more and there is enough disinformation spread on twitch and discord as it is. My many visits to the server everyday however take 80 millisecond longer than when they were housed in Amsterdam.
    Ah ok thanks for explaining. Then I just found your headline to be misleading. It seemed like you were only approcahing Cliff Divers. But you are actually thinking about the well being of the entire community. Maybe the headline should be changed to "Attention all LOTRO players." and remove the part with "your leader" since I guess she is only the leader of Cliff Divers ?
    I think you show a good spirit to clear out mistakes and support that. However I would suggest that it might have a stronger impact to listen to the full conversation before starting quoting from it. But maybe that is just me.

Have a nice day.