We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Mobile Devices

Mobile Devices

It'd be nice if these forums were optimized for mobile devices.
    War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all;
    but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend

This. Please for the love of Eru make a mobile version of the forums. I'd be a lot more willing to browse and it'd save me from squinting and hurting my poor eyes.

Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality
    Quote Originally Posted by randomguy259 View Post
    This. Please for the love of Eru make a mobile version of the forums. I'd be a lot more willing to browse and it'd save me from squinting and hurting my poor eyes.
    There is a mobile version. Go down to the bottom right where it says “undergroundstyle - fluid” and there is an option to change to “default mobile style.” Not as good as the desktop version even on iPhone imo, but it is there.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Quote Originally Posted by Erionor View Post
    There is a mobile version. Go down to the bottom right where it says “undergroundstyle - fluid” and there is an option to change to “default mobile style.” Not as good as the desktop version even on iPhone imo, but it is there.
    Welp, they could make that a bit more obvious... or automatic even.

There has never been a fully functional mobile version of the forum. While the mobile skin is nice (and readable if people quit with different colored text), it lacks basic functionality, including the ability to login.