We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Long-lost coins

Long-lost coins

So, level 105 has been around for a while already. Now that I'm leveling up alts and crafting tier 8 essences (so no Ithilien essences) I noticed that Long-lost coins, which were awarded from featured instances during original cap, has gone.
    There is no way to get those, so only way to get recipes for greater or supreme tier 8 essences is through Morgul crests, which are acquired through osgiliath or pelennor instances. This is fine but it feels wierd that during original cap, when we had a lot more time to gear up, we were able to get those essence recipes faster than now, when we dont have even close the same amount of time. Long-lost coins also offers an additional way to gear up.

So is there anyway to add the Long-lost coins to drop table again?

Quote Originally Posted by Henezzi View Post
    So, level 105 has been around for a while already. Now that I'm leveling up alts and crafting tier 8 essences (so no Ithilien essences) I noticed that Long-lost coins, which were awarded from featured instances during original cap, has gone.
    There is no way to get those, so only way to get recipes for greater or supreme tier 8 essences is through Morgul crests, which are acquired through osgiliath or pelennor instances. This is fine but it feels wierd that during original cap, when we had a lot more time to gear up, we were able to get those essence recipes faster than now, when we dont have even close the same amount of time. Long-lost coins also offers an additional way to gear up.

Just another example of parts of the game being abandoned.

I've been making posts on the forums for several years asking for fixes to this level cap, to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Henezzi View Post
    There is no way to get those, so only way to get recipes for greater or supreme tier 8 essences is through Morgul crests, which are acquired through osgiliath or pelennor instances. This is fine but it feels wierd that during original cap, when we had a lot more time to gear up, we were able to get those essence recipes faster than now, when we dont have even close the same amount of time. Long-lost coins also offers an additional way to gear up. Donkey Kong

It is a bug.