We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New legendary servers

Hello,

Never played LOTRO before, but read the announcement about the two new servers and I thought it would be nice a time to check out the game. Currently looking for a kinship and some friends to play with between now and launch to learn the ins-and-outs of the game.

Currently I have a Hunter on the Anor server.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhati81 View Post
    Hello,

Never played LOTRO before, but read the announcement about the two new servers and I thought it would be nice a time to check out the game. Currently looking for a kinship and some friends to play with between now and launch to learn the ins-and-outs of the game.

Currently I have a Hunter on the Anor server.
    Correction, GLADDEN server

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    You probably know this but the new servers will be subscriber (VIP) only. They also should be opening up in two days.

My guess is they will have their own sub-forums and both those and the game-wide kinship forum will have kins on the new servers advertising.

Unless you play on both you will need to decide whether you want the very slow progress server (Treebeard) or the very fast progress server (Shadowfax). I intend to try both and see how they look. My leaning is Treebeard but there is always the chance that when I try both I will prefer the other.