We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gladden Events Committee Server Summer 3 Day Party & The Party Tree!

The Gladden Community Events Committee has put together a Summer 3 Day Party @ The Party Tree July 30,31,& Aug 1st EST starting @9am, again @ 2pm, 9pm & 2am. Food, drinks, & pipe weed will be passed out to all who want some. Game participants will get a chance to win 100 Gold! Some prizes include dyes, decor, pets, & outfit selection boxes, & special recipes, from this years LOTRO featured events. You don't want to miss out on this 3 day event!

(We are working on getting some minstrels to play for us)

Games will take place at The Party Tree:
    Hide & Seek (Ves's rules.)
    Word Association
    Drunken races
    Name That Tune (An "IF" we get a musician to host it)
    Trivia
    Free Raffle for 100 Gold..!!!

Future Events:
    Daisiecrockett's weekly raffle for 100gp (Gold pieces.)
    To Enter: Send 100sp(silver pieces) to Daisiecrockett via mail with the Subject line "100s Raffle Lotto" and in the letter send your guess number 1-100 & send~
    (The player who guesses closest to the raffle number wins 100 gold pieces!) Congratulations to last weeks winner, Eamanedriel. (Limit 1 player per entry please! Thank you

All The World's Stage (Auditions for plays will be announced on this forum & the Gladden (LOTRO) discord server.)
    August: Fisherman's Contest!
    October:Halloween party & games
    December:Yule Secret Santa fun!

Special thanks goes out to GracelenRose, Lossewen, Narangren, Doggle, Storyofmylife, Wolfdragroon, Vesdragroon, & Raymiond for helping to organize & fund the Gladden Events. We appreciate all your hard work to bring us altogether for fun & entertainment! Donations can be sent to Vesdragroon via mail by COD (I'm usually on daily to check the mail.

Thank you to all those who have donated crafting materiel, decoration, outfits, pets, dyes, recipes, food, drinks, pipe weed & more! You have been such a great help. We have an awesome community and this is our way of giving back! Have a wonderful summer <3

Sincerely,
    ~Vesdragroon
    Last edited by Vesdragroon; Jul 24 2021 at 02:31 AM.

Smile Re: Gladden Events Commitee

I thank thee Vesdragroon, Wolf, and all those organizing, assisting, and attending! (Gladden rocks!)
    + Lossewen A.

This sounds like fun, I will try to attend. Where would I find the link to the general Gladden Discord server so that I can find out about these things earlier on?

I'd be willing to donate crafting materials or whatever else is needed if there is still a need, just let me know!

Ember Syndicate - Gladden Kin, founded by the remnants of Massive Dynamics, from the Dwarrwodelf Server.
    Abuser of amusement and Original Founder Of Massive Dynamics.
    Visit our Kin site linked above for more details, or to join our public discord.

5. Jul 31 2021, 01:28 AM
    Reason
    Showed names on pics, will setup new pics without

Ember Syndicate - Gladden Kin, founded by the remnants of Massive Dynamics, from the Dwarrwodelf Server.
    Visit our Kin site linked above for more details, or to join our public discord.

About the Gladden Summer Party Contestant Raffle~

I am still collecting all the names of game contestants from other hosts to make sure you all get a fair chance at the 100 gold for the Gladden Summer Party Raffle. Once again, I cannot thank you all enough for being there. I believe I needed the party too You all showed so much love by donating party foods, drink, pipeweed, fireworks and even prizes. Bravo and hats off to you Gladden. I love y'all.

If anyone has any screen shots they'd like to share of the events, please share! We'd love to see them. Don't forget to edit out chats or names for privacy purposes. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    ~Vesdragroon AKA Neynwen & Vesanna (Bows)

{Co-leader of Dragroon's Lords AKA Wolfdragroon's partner in crime & Queen}

Oh! I also forgot to mention, there will be another raffle for all those in attendance & were not a contestant. (Please only 1 one character per player for a fair chance. Also, for those who are non VIP, please let me know. I am more than glad to work with you to help to make sure that you get the money into your inventory/vault if you have a gold cap in your wallet. So do not worry my friends, I will make it happen.

We will also hold another raffle for participants (Non game contestants) who attended the Gladden 3 Day Summer Party in the Shire @ The Party Tree.
    So, 2 raffles 100gold is the prize.

~Vesty

Raffle Winners

The Raffle Winners are Cinnful & Therelia. I do believe I have the spelling correct now. There was also a last minute edit to the list as it seemed a couple of names were not listed. I did try my best.
    Thank you all for coming to the Gladden Summer Party for the server.
    ~Ves