We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lag in Urugarth

Lag in Urugarth

Freezing lag spikes in Urugarth today almost making it impossible to play. Are there internet issues because of the weather?
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    Freezing lag spikes in Urugarth today almost making it impossible to play. Are there internet issues because of the weather?
    It is quite possible, the harsh weather IRL may easilly cause internet connection issues that can be translated as lag. I fact many the lag difficulties that people complain about are caused by some temporary signal interference, anywhere between the origin & your PC & may be provoked by a harsh weather conditions. There is no remedy for that but stay calm & wait that the signal come back.

There was never any danger I was going to die due to the lag. It was just frustrating that there was no response from the keyboard to the game so many times and for what I thought were long times. The game itself was running good. It was just inside the instance where I had the lag.
    I dance for cookies!