We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BR30.3 - Red Beorning

Beorning dps seems improved. Here's 3 parses (bear form only) on live and on BR 30.3 build 2. Mind that build 2 fixes the -5.5% critical defense debuff to bees, which is something we don't have on live (-8700 crit D rating debuff on live does nothing. it in fact would do nothing if it was -87000, currently crit D ratings debuffs don't do anything just critD% debuffs).

My weapon dps rating on live is 3385, and on BR is 4517.2, so use that to get to apples to apples as best you can when comparing parses on live and BR right now.

Live, 3 parses no buffs

BR30.3 build 2, 3 parses no buffs. Not pictured: 2% frost (Runic Frost), 13.5% light (incl Cleansing Light), 84.5% beleriand

Not pictured, I did 3 parses with man swapping and got 293k average. I'm not super efficient at that though. first beta build, man-swapping and bear-only seemed closer for me but that may have been luck.

traits and LIs viewed in BR. A couple of the imbued legacies like hearten healing and bees crit D have been changed even for our old LIs on BR.

Normally I would divide BR by live averages, multiply by 0.75 to normalize for the different weapon base dps, and come up with what looks like a ~33% increase to beorning dps for a raid-geared beorning. But that crit D debuff is harder to account for, let's call it ~30% increase to dps for me out of 3 parses each side (which probably aint enough parses tbh). What differences between live and BR are yall getting?

I'm good but not like, awesome at red bear. This doesn't seem too crazy overall, considering what the wardens and hunters are doing and considering that red beornings attribute a larger percentage of dummy-dps to debuffs than other dps specs do. Poor champs though.
    Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian

Not posting pictures. I have parses saved, but the Bees Critical Defense debuff that was broken in Build 1 last week and fixed in I guess Build 1B, was broken again in this 2nd week's build. So no real comparison. Parses were like 270k to 290k so I figure with the bees critD debuff reimplemented, wouldn't look different than last week.
    Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian

significantly less than build 1. Bees Crit D debuff working again too. Guess it depends on where other DPS specs end up to see how this is comparatively, since everything to do with DPS is in competition with other classes' specs. I'd been assuming we'd get 2H weapons like the same base rating we have on live, not the 4.5k we get on BR.
    Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian