We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Disarmed Brawler

Odd finding: Brawler can get 'disarmed' by mobs... Pretty gruesome.

I'm assuming when a Brawler is disarmed by a foe, that means they've temporarily been stripped of the special gloves they wear that empower their attacks.

As amusing as the visuals might be for the Brawler to have part of his forelimbs ripped off and tossed aside...

I'd throw logic at it as being akin to a nerve strike, temporarily numbing/disabling an arm or leg.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Devolved View Post
    As amusing as the visuals might be for the Brawler to have part of his forelimbs ripped off and tossed aside...

I'd throw logic at it as being akin to a nerve strike, temporarily numbing/disabling an arm or leg.
    Immune to disarm could be a strategy for the class, in my opinion makes more sense than being robbed of a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by hfe View Post
    Immune to disarm could be a strategy for the class, in my opinion makes more sense than being robbed of a glove.
    It'd be nicer still if the brawler was the one disarming the opponent: let's make this a "fair" fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevyn55 View Post
    It'd be nicer still if the brawler was the one disarming the opponent: let's make this a "fair" fight.
    Pretty epic idea...

Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian

I would also prefer that the Brawler could not be disarmed, same as the Beorninger in bear form. It would make much more sense.