We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: RE: Wrath

RE: Wrath

I am Level 30 playing blue line. In human form, I have 5 attacks that generate Wrath (Slash +5, Slam +10, Guarded Attack +10, Biting Edge +15; and Vicious Claws +5). I also have Ferocious Roar +5. There is no way I can go into a Wrath deficit. However, in Bear form, I have only 2 attacks that generate Wrath (Thrash +5 and Vicious Claws +5). Everything else burns Wrath. When the fighting gets good, I'm running out of juice. Am I alone in thinking this could be modified a bit? Bear form is the reason people bought this class. Any Guardian or Champion could run around in Man form swinging a big weapon. We have been making do, since the class was released. The major changes, have been fantastic. I just think, we may need a little tweek. I would like to hear what other Beornings think.

The Wrathsystem is buildung up and using it.

Hunter Focus, and Champion Feaver is more fluently, but also depends on building up and using it.

Later with Mounted Combat you will get the difference, as Beos have not autogenerate Wrath, as it is used for the Horsefunctions, while all other Classed regenerate Power automaticly.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberfox View Post
    I am Level 30 playing blue line. In human form, I have 5 attacks that generate Wrath (Slash +5, Slam +10, Guarded Attack +10, Biting Edge +15; and Vicious Claws +5). I also have Ferocious Roar +5. There is no way I can go into a Wrath deficit. However, in Bear form, I have only 2 attacks that generate Wrath (Thrash +5 and Vicious Claws +5). Everything else burns Wrath. When the fighting gets good, I'm running out of juice. Am I alone in thinking this could be modified a bit? Bear form is the reason people bought this class. Any Guardian or Champion could run around in Man form swinging a big weapon. We have been making do, since the class was released. The major changes, have been fantastic. I just think, we may need a little tweek. I would like to hear what other Beornings think.
    Nothing to do with wrath spending but I'd suggest running red or yellow for when things get tough.
    Back to running out of wrath, that's the way it's supposed to be - build up wrath in man form, spend it in bear form, repeat. There are ways and traits to help and as you level you get more traits which helps, but managing wrath is central to beorning play.
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)

Alright, I see what you are saying. I need to develop a rhythm.