We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Muster to Angmar???? why not??

Why does Warden not have a muster to Angmar? I figured that has been overlooked and would have been corrected by now and it should be easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    Why does Warden not have a muster to Angmar? I figured that has been overlooked and would have been corrected by now and it should be easy to do.
    No good reason.

But you can Muster in Esteldin, swift travel to Gath Forthnír, and thence to Aughaire.

Upping this a little in hope "the powers that be" read it someday. I know it's been asked for a decade without much success but...

A "Muster in Gath Forthnír" skill (with an Acquaintance standing with the Council of the North rep faction as a prereq. perhaps? or level based, it's 48 for Hunters so...) would be a great convenience tool for Wardens trying to advance through the Volume I plot.

Not that important but I would really welcome a "Muster in Aughaire" and a "Muster in Eregion" (to Gwingrís perhaps? since most wardens are Elves anyway so it makes a lot of sense, heh) too while they're at it.

Don't know if the Angle of Mitheithel has a "Muster in" ability tied to it. Lotro-wiki hasn't been updated with it yet. If not...
    Last edited by Valather89; Feb 22 2022 at 05:57 AM.

This only makes sense. Hunter and Warden have the best travel ports in the game, but Hunter is a free class and Warden is premium-- so why do Hunters get extra ports?

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    This only makes sense. Hunter and Warden have the best travel ports in the game, but Hunter is a free class and Warden is premium-- so why do Hunters get extra ports?
    Because nobody practices fire safety in middle earth. They all leave their camp fires going when they leave. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…