We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How are Brawlers solo against fellowship content?

Has anyone tried doing any fellowship quests or 3-man instances solo with their Brawler yet? How'd it go?

Well I'm only level 60 (so things can change) and I haven't done any fellowship or 3-man content, but I've been having some power issues in tough fights, long battles and skirmishes. Doesn't seem like Brawlers have any emergency power regen ability like Champ's Second Wind or Guard's Thrill of Danger. Hopefully someone corrects me if I'm wrong on that, Ilúvatar knows I'd love to be wrong there, but it seems like a pretty big issue for soloing tough fellowship content.
    Last edited by Kalonthar; Oct 17 2021 at 02:10 PM.

It is a little weird soloing things on a brawler because the class builds a bit differently from other melee DPS. I just managed to solo BG at Lvl 50 with my Brawler in Red line on Treebeard. The build I used is a little weird because I mainly stacked Evasion, Parry, ICMR, and a little ICPR.

The Like a Stinging Nettle procs are your friends with the added bonus that you get hit less or for less. Mettle Management is everything for getting a good amount of DPS in.

I will say that mettle management is harder than Fervor or Focus management and it kind of locks out most of the Brawler damage. Soloing things is possible but it takes a different approach from doing it with a true DPS class.
    Wrecks 50 Beorning | Treebeard
    "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. ... Stay hungry. Stay foolish." - Steve Jobs, RIP-

I will say, I did find it easier to solo in Blue than in Red but it does take a lot longer. I just finished an on-level solo of Carn Dum on Treebeard on my Brawler, I managed to do everything but Mordirith as a Red Brawler. I swapped to Blue for the Mordirith fight after a few attempts and not being able to make it past the wood troll phase in any decent kind of shape.

Postures seem to be something that get toggled on and off as the situation calls for it rather than a stance for like a Hunter or Warden which you normal always have on.
    "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. ... Stay hungry. Stay foolish." - Steve Jobs, RIP-

There https://www.youtube.com/user/runkorko you can see some mid lvl brawler gameplay. Far from best but may give you idea what to expect.
    Last edited by Pavlin; Nov 23 2021 at 06:42 AM.

There is me vs raid WB boss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaHx4LHutQ

Fight take almost 3 time longer tnah if i was on other class, because of one reason. Brawler power regen is broken. Like zero.
    Hope ssg will fix it /some day ...
    Last edited by Pavlin; Nov 23 2021 at 11:06 AM.

Earlier I was testing out my Brawler in T1 Rift on-level and cleared the first two bosses. Ran it in blue.

Barz: https://youtu.be/BNGd8x7L8cM

Zurm: https://youtu.be/6pG1ujvwqRA