We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Lore Seekers

The Lore Seekers are recruiting new members. We are made up of members who not only enjoy the game but like to dive deeper into the history of ME. We focus on helping each other have as much fun as possible in a not so serious way. If you are new to the game and want to experience it with others around the same level, message me or visit www.theloreseekers.com for more info. As of this time we are primarily a EST-CST based group.

New player here who recently joined the Lore Seekers and I am having a great time with this kinship. As someone who is new to MMO's in general I was a bit nervous to join a Kinship being the new guy but I was welcomed as soon as I joined and even joined in on my first Bree pub crawl which I never expected to be doing in a game hahaha !!! I have been able to group regularly to do dungeons a few times each week and never realized they could be so much fun. If your new like me and on Gladden look into the Lore Seekers I think you will be happy.