We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question regarding the tiers of Thrash

Even with BuffBars I am having a hard time seeing exactly what is happening with Thrash during combat.

I hit with Thrash (Tier 1). Thrash is now Thrash (Tier 2). If I don’t hit with Thrash (Tier 2) within a few seconds it drops back to Thrash (Tier 1).

I hit with Thrash (Tier 2). Thrash is now Thrash (Tier 3). If I don’t hit with Thrash (Tier 3) within a few seconds it drops back to Thrash (Tier 1).

I hit with Thrash (Tier 3). What happens now? Does it cycle back to Thrash (Tier 1) or does it remain Thrash (Tier 3) as long as I keep hitting with Thrash before the very short timer expires?

edit: I read a very old (~5 years) post stating that Thrash cycles back to Tier 1 after hitting with Tier 3. If someone could confirm this I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Tralfazz; Nov 04 2021 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tralfazz View Post
    Even with BuffBars I am having a hard time seeing exactly what is happening with Thrash during combat.

I hit with Thrash (Tier 1). Thrash is now Thrash (Tier 2). If I don’t hit with Thrash (Tier 2) within a few seconds it drops back to Thrash (Tier 1).

I hit with Thrash (Tier 2). Thrash is now Thrash (Tier 3). If I don’t hit with Thrash (Tier 3) within a few seconds it drops back to Thrash (Tier 1).

I hit with Thrash (Tier 3). What happens now? Does it cycle back to Thrash (Tier 1) or does it remain Thrash (Tier 3) as long as I keep hitting with Thrash before the very short timer expires?

edit: I read a very old (~5 years) post stating that Thrash cycles back to Tier 1 after hitting with Tier 3. If someone could confirm this I would appreciate it.
    Yes after hitting with Thrash (Tier 3) it then cycles back to Thrash Tier 1 and you start again. Its unfortunate that as long as you are in combat it doesn't stay at Tier 3 but maybe that is something they can look into for the future.

Thank you, Elvenwolf72!