We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Enjoy the whole Story

Hello,

i am back after 10 Years for enjoying the whole Storyline if possible. So i got some Questions. It would be great if someone can help me.

Can u help me and tell me if thats better on a legendary Server? (cause of slow leveling)

And do i have to buy every Expansionpack to get through the whole Story? (If yes, is there a specific Pack i should play first or just chronoligical?))

What about the Questpacks? Are they just a timesink At former max. Level or do they have anything to do with the story?

Thanks for helping

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    You shouldn't need quest packs if you are VIP. Treebeard is the best server for this. You will need to buy expansions in chronological order, I think the first several years of content can be purchased in an expansion trove or bundle or something, maybe just get that.

If you want to do some of the newer missions you need the newer expansions (WoTP, Gundabad).
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

Thanks for your information!

You might want to read this article: https://www.lotro.com/en/getready

Until November 30th, you can get all quest packs for free with the code given and every expansion (before Minas Morgul) for 99 LP each. There'll be no better offer.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.