We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Ballad of Bingo Boffin Quests

Are the ballad of bingo boffin quests being opened weekly on Shadowfax? The quest 'An Author Absent' is not available for me at the moment. Just wondering if this is as intended or bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Belboz View Post
    Are the ballad of bingo boffin quests being opened weekly on Shadowfax? The quest 'An Author Absent' is not available for me at the moment. Just wondering if this is as intended or bugged.
    I'm not sure of the schedule for Shadowfax but they definitely are staggering the release of the Bingo quests, so if a quest isn't there it will be soon

Yup my Bingo bugged out in Misty Mountains no quest to continue

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    I'm not sure of the schedule for Shadowfax but they definitely are staggering the release of the Bingo quests, so if a quest isn't there it will be soon
    Is it possible to turn a quest in and not be able to pick up the next? I'm mostly concerned about starting this off and ending a quest with nothing to do next, then losing my place.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

Yes, Strider, in the LS the story is being released at a pace that matches the regions, so unfortunately you do reach points where the story just stops.

My advice is to just use the wiki quest list to resume where you left off, or maybe make a note of your last quest somewhere so you don't lose track.

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    Yes, Strider, in the LS the story is being released at a pace that matches the regions, so unfortunately you do reach points where the story just stops.

My advice is to just use the wiki quest list to resume where you left off, or maybe make a note of your last quest somewhere so you don't lose track.
    Thank you for confirming!
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver