We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Brawler: copy of Warden?

Isn't this basically one of the old warden poses? I can even picture a javelin in the person's hands as they leap up into the air.
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back because it wasn't BoA. He kept the pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Banaticus View Post
    Isn't this basically one of the old warden poses? I can even picture a javelin in the person's hands as they leap up into the air.
    Certainly looks similar to Critical Stike, which is used after ambush or a knockdown. Not that anyone should be surprised. It's basically a champ with some new animations and copying of other class animations.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Though they quite butchered the Warden of Moria days, leaving this monstrosity that we have today. I'm a salty ex warden main :P

But to be fair, the Brawler seems like a simple class that you would just casually play on your controller. The simple buttons they can't really ruin I suppose.. the only thing they could do is to make it overly complex which, seeing the LI 'rework' to make things easier... Oh dear.