We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Letter for lvl58 class quest.

Hello everyone,so I hve an issue where I don’t hve the letter that lets me go talk to dwarf in Moria for my lvl 58 quest. I used a valar to get her in to 105 and like I say I don’t hve the quest or the letter sent a ticket but still not heard anything. Anyone else that has used a Valar hve same problem???. Thanks

You know, I’ve been trying to figure this out as well. I’m on Treebeard and have completed all the epic stories up to Mirkwood and reached level 60. I think I’ve completed every other quest and I’m just helping people out with instances, but I’ve never received the mail. I cannot talk to Brom Hawksbeard, who the letter directs you to. I have a ticket in, and I did update it today after not hearing back for a week.

Anyone else? What do we do? I want that skill point.

Same issue here on my Treebeard Brawler. Submitted a ticket on it but that ticket is reaching ~14 days now, t'would be nice to have this fixed.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Maybe I am misunderstanding...

Don't you get that letter by Bartering with one of the REP dwarves in Dolven View? Miner I think...

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

Nope! There's no reputation book. For Brawler, according to every source, it's auto-bestowed with letter at the appropriate level.

Guess I did misunderstand...thanks!
    Good to know now...I have a new Brawler, but not up that high yet.

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

I had that as well.
    The letter, along with some other game-generated ones like the invitation to Lothlorien, came several levels later. Apparently there is a problem with that mail generation system.

Yes, the mail seems to get delayed by doing the Yule […] Self-sacrifice: Support the Poor. Another thread posted about this a week ago.

Ahhh, didn't see it. Ugh. Well, guess I'll wait for my ticket to come back.

Well, it’s been a few weeks and my tickets haven’t turned anything up. Anyone else?

Did you try leveling up a little more?
    I got my letter with some others (the Yule thing, invitation to the Golden Host) when I reached level 60,